Account

Have a nice day,after logging in to the game "soory but I am getting a problem with the error in the data " I can not login to the game. What to do for it?? Help Please !!!

Comments

• adybastianadybastian Registered Users 62 Posts
    stopkings wrote: »
    Have a nice day,after logging in to the game "soory but I am getting a problem with the error in the data " I can not login to the game. What to do for it?? Help Please !!!

You can try to remove the game cache ... if still not work then try to re-install the apps ... if still not work then you could ...
    1. create new account and start your journey from there
    2. ask glue support to assist you
    3. seek method on internet for secret recovery mode ;)

Hope useful ... cheers
  • stopkingsstopkings Registered Users 7 Posts
    7oqjD5.jpg

I opened a new account selfsame.How can I recover this account. I did not hack. Help Please!!
    adybastian wrote: »
    You can try to remove the game cache ... if still not work then try to re-install the apps ... if still not work then you could ...
    1. create new account and start your journey from there
    2. ask glue support to assist you
    3. seek method on internet for secret recovery mode ;)

Hope useful ... cheers

[IMG][/img]RJ0jjo.jpg
    Help please!!
  • hakim2108hakim2108 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Stopkings o hata bendede oluyor
  • napolennapolen Registered Users 16 Posts
    Asking glue for this kind of help will take 2-3 months minimum.
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    napolen wrote: »
    Asking glue for this kind of help will take 2-3 months minimum.

Unfortunately this seems to be what the average waiting time is. Although Glu did more than make up for the long wait in my case, the wait was excruciating as all I wanted the other entire time was to play the game. Glu, you guys make awesome games, your customer care needs much improvement though.
  • iLoveXOTAiLoveXOTA Registered Users 17 Posts
    Account banned help

Good afternoon, I am a player ETERNITY warrios 3 game more or less one month, never used anything illegal in the game, I won my sweaty 3,4k gs race, please ask to review my account because it was banned for two weeks , never used anything illegal, give back to a simple*player.is*registered in this email, please! revise it as fast as possible, while I still have time to play, thank you now!Player:iLoveXOTAAccount:*netotchulapa@gmail.com*Banned no reason ! Four 762 hrsHelp - me!!*Brazil