Account reset

DaliscarDaliscar Registered Users 6 Posts
Yesterday when I logged in game I saw my lvl 53 warrior named Krrogan, replaced with a lvl 4 warrior named UNrr62 and game was almost fully reset from scratch. I mean I lost all my money, all my inventory and all my gems ( like 57 or so ).

Still, if I am looking under achievements tab, I can see all my lvl 53 achievements, but the account says I am new to the game and started as lvl 4 warrior.

I mention this happened to me before again, like 1 month ago, but that time, my char was reinstated in no time.
If some admin will read this, please reinstate my lvl 53 warrior with 13K+ GS.
I also mention I've never used any 3rd party software or mod and played the game exactly as it came from the developer.

I've already sent 2 tickets but with no answer yet.

Comments

• ProhanProhan Registered Users 45 Posts
    Yup. Thats glu service in a nutshell
  • bezzibezzi Registered Users 1 Posts
    The same happened to me today also lvl 48
  • DaliscarDaliscar Registered Users 6 Posts
    Character and all inventory lost in Feb 25th 2015...now we are in March 14th and there is no answer from Glu or my char back.

This is speechless....
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Daliscar wrote: »
    Character and all inventory lost in Feb 25th 2015...now we are in March 14th and there is no answer from Glu or my char back.

This is speechless....

That sucks bro and I sincerely feel bad for you. I know it's not what you want to hear but all you can do now is wait, unless somehow you get your character back before glu responds to your ticket. I waited over 6 months for them to get back to me but once they did, they helped me out immediately and reimbursed me for my time. Good luck
  • karrykarry Registered Users 41 Posts
    First of all, you should try to uninstall and reinstall the game, i did lose my account the same way you did once, while still seeing my achievements and had to contact glu, took 2 months and a few posts on the forum (think i had to make like 6 of them) before glu decided to take a look at it, now its the 2nd time it happens to me, but time this i just uninstalled and reinstalled the game ** That is on android, since EW3 accounts are linked to the google account on android side **

Edit: Oh ****.... again... and this time its lost for good, reinstalling didn't work.... ****it i had 6100 GS and had been saving up gems for days to get some more upgrades... ****IT
  • NickandnameNickandname Registered Users 29 Posts
    I just cant see any reason for a company like GLU to ignore importance of a customer support... They are so slow and ignorant.
    The reinstalling of the game doesn't work, for I reinstalled it like 5 times and it was for nothing. I tried to put the game on a new tablet and the result was the same...I am stuck on the lvl 4 warrior and they said I cannot unblock the mage class, although in my google account, my lvl 53 achievements are displayed crystal clear.
    You will just have to wait for over 3 months for GLU support to even answer your ticket... Not to mention time needed to resolve your problem.
    You will just have to wait for over 3 months for GLU support to even answer your ticket... Not to mention time needed to resolve your problem.

Unfortunately you're completely right. Aside from a handful of rare cases I've heard about, most people have had to wait months for a reply from glu.
    Lvl 53 character and all inventory lost in Feb 25th 2015...now we are in March 27th and there is no answer from Glu or my char back.
    Daliscar wrote: »
    Lvl 53 character and all inventory lost in Feb 25th 2015...now we are in March 27th and there is no answer from Glu or my char back.

I waited over 6 months to hear from them but once I did, they went all out to make things right. its the wait that sucks though, I know. you gotta try and be patient. its all you can do. good luck to you-Max
    You just begun with waiting...