Help with frostbite cave please read

Ryandee18Ryandee18 Registered Users 2 Posts
I have a gs of 2551 and I can not get anywhere near killing the spider at the end of this map. I can almost kill Leg Cyclopes, and I can kill goat king. I cant even find the demon champion deals to level my equipment up more.

I am stuck at level 80 in endless..I know about fire runes and ICE defense. I am 300 over recommended GS, and I cant get the spider to drop, or half way killed. I am stuck Help please.

[email protected]

Comments

• Ryandee18Ryandee18 Registered Users 2 Posts
    No replies..come onguys
  • ProhanProhan Registered Users 45 Posts
    Ok bud here is some advice.

You shouldn't even be attempting frostbite cave right now. I have 5600 gs and I just recently beat it. You should pass leg nian before considering. (Might be exaggerated cuz im not well coordinated)

The main problem with the level is the spider at the end. You have to memorize its attack patterns really well. Learn to parry it well. The spin move will kill you instantly.

Keep farming devils forest for champion material. Get to Ning Yuan hit that hard and remember to parry the bearman well.

Good luck,
    Prohan
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Ryandee18 wrote: »
    No replies..come onguys

First of all bro, you need to be much more patient in waiting for a response. An hour or 2 is not sufficient time, and now that most people are playing BGI, even longer.

Ok, The recommended gs for the levels after Hellboy are way off. For example, I think the recommended gs for Spider Queen is 3,000 or very close to that. That's just ridiculous. I was way over 9k gs the first I was able to kill her using potions!!! i I'm 10k gs and can't kill her consistently without potions. so the best thing for you to do is level up and keep doing endless runs. you need to kill Nian and then farm him for unbreakable resolve gear then onto HB or endless for decent weapon before you begin to consider doing the Ivar Cavern levels. hope this helps
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    Ryandee18 wrote: »
    No replies..come onguys

No thank yous..come onguy
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • hmcd550hmcd550 Registered Users 76 Posts
    If you can beat leg niam you have to farm him like your milking a cow milk him until it utters are he drops unbreakable items which will increase your Gs and be patient!!!
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    hmcd550 wrote: »
    If you can beat leg niam you have to farm him like your milking a cow milk him until it utters are he drops unbreakable items which will increase your Gs and be patient!!!

Lmao. Nice one!