How to force glu to end the hacking

You all know how it is. They finally open the arena back up and you're met with a flood of hackers. People like Lekside2 who use exploits to stall up the match and/or become invincible, or people like fuleira or marcus85 that have unlimited mana and no cool down period. The person who gets punished is the legit player. You lose a turn, you lose rank, all because glu refuses to do anything about a very serious problem with their game.

I lose a lot in the arena. People like legend512 and chegachegando beat me regularly, fair and square. They bother to actually play the game. They're just good. But the hackers make me rage/quit far more often than someone of my age should, lol. I report hackers on a ticket every single time o encounter one, and I actually got a response once. I had reported Marcus85. I got a response, whoever responded to me said they were forwarding the logs to a glu admin and that while it may take a few days, the situation would be reviewed and any necessary actions would be taken.

That was a month ago, and Marcus85 is still at it, fought him again last night. I won because he uses a warrior when hacking and his movements are extremely predictable. There's a reason most hackers use monks. Glu simply lied to me. They never had any intention of reviewing any of the hackers that you and I report. Let's not give them a choice. Here's how:

1. STOP SPENDING REAL LIFE MONEY ON THIS GAME. That's really what glu is all about. They intentionally let bugs slide in game, costing players time and in-game resources, just so you will spend money. They've installed fake countdowns, visible while in town, to try to make you spend money on virtually worthless things.

2. Report every single hacker you encounter, both on forums, and in a ticket. When their revenue goes down, and complaints about hacking go up, they will be forced to acknowledge the correlation. Report them both in the hacker thread, AND in new threads in both the general and support forums. Glu wants all the hacker reports hidden in one thread so that their forum isn't flooded with evidence that they simply don't care. Do not comply.

3. Record hackers you encounter in arena. If you're an IOS player, download a program called Reflector onto your PC and you can mirror your iPad/record the video. Post the video on YouTube, including Glu and the name of the game in the title.

Glu happily accepts money for gems, and happily accepts gems for arena turns, knowing full well that they are intentionally letting the hackers slide, costing you time and money. There's no excuse for that. It's essentially theft. If they acted on hacker reports it'd be a different story. But they don't. The ONLY away to force them to care is by affecting their bottom line.