AlfaCentauri Page

LorenzLorenz Registered Users 13 Posts
Hi mates, I open this thread mainly as an info point for our guild since gamechat don't work perfectly.
A good half of the guild is using Line, an app similar to whatsapp that don't require phone number (which someone could be reluctant to give away easily)
I write here the procedure so I can then address everyone I see online who did not join yet.
-Search on the Appstore "Line" (search the Iphone version, not the Ipad one, since it's the only one who allows you to register (don't worry, it works perfectly for ipad also)
-Register and validate your mail (it's free)
-Add me by id : ---lorenzo---

As soon as I see your request I'll add you to the guild chatroom :)

For the non-Alfacentauri players, we are always open to new members, so if you are interested just add me on line and ask to join.

We offer :
- a guild steadily growing (recently we had some top10 scores) and soon we hope and think we'll be stable on top10 (we're pretty confident on that :D)
- full support to anyone who ask for an advice and full access to infos to improve as fast as possible
- aftertourney internal rank and pretty detailed stats
- internal minicontests every now and then to have fun and stimulate the guild
- a group of pretty nice guys :D

We ask :
- a little bit of partecipation first of all (we think this is not a job, so we are not vp nazis, absolutely, but at the same time we like a bit of competition and are trying to get better, so if you're only looking for a guild that does the job for you to take the prizes, then i suggest you should better look for some less ambitious project)
- a fair playing then. We don't support the using of hacks and blame the curtain down pullers in pvp. We are ok with the "one shot-tapjoy thing" but in general we want to reach our goals through our effort and not by cheating. Clearly it's not easy to spot everyone who hacks, especially if they do it with caution, but we try our best at this.

Cu in game :)

Comments

• LorenzLorenz Registered Users 13 Posts
    Since I've been contacted also by a guy playing on android I specify more clearly that we're talking about iOS server, thx
    8th at the moment in the current tournament, Alfacentauri still looking for active players. To join, just stick to the indications I posted before :)
  • SuperGeminiSuperGemini Registered Users 11 Posts
    Guys! We just ended in top 10 last offerings tournament. Great job mates!

Anyone who wants joying AlfaCentauri there are still few slots available.
    SG
  • Bware15Bware15 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey I'd like to join your Guild. I'm recently started. I'm very active
    Main Character: Warrior GS:955 Lvl 23 Overall GS:1680 Name: Bware15
  • diana96diana96 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Guys! We just ended in top 10 last offerings tournament. Great job mates!

Anyone who wants joying AlfaCentauri there are still few slots available.
    SG

can i join ur guild ? gs 3.1k warrior ~ activ player activ tournament ~ name Keikuie ~ fb Iffah_Chocolate@yahoo.com ~ if can join , add me add facebook and tell me , thanks sir ~ Malaysian Player
    diana96 wrote: »
    can i join ur guild ? gs 3.1k warrior ~ activ player activ tournament ~ name Keikuie ~ fb Iffah_Chocolate@yahoo.com ~ if can join , add me add facebook and tell me , thanks sir ~ Malaysian Player

Diana, your Gs is a little bit low, but if you are very active we can give you a try and help you to grow faster so you'll eventually contribute :)
    First thing to do, by the way, is following the procedure I've indicated in the first post. Install Line app, add me and we'll talk.
    Cu :)
    Dont add at line application
    J
    Lorenz wrote: »
    Diana, your Gs is a little bit low, but if you are very active we can give you a try and help you to grow faster so you'll eventually contribute :)
    First thing to do, by the way, is following the procedure I've indicated in the first post. Install Line app, add me and we'll talk.
    Cu :)

Done add but no reply
    !Great Evo tournament! HOF for AlfaCentauri !! Tnx to all my guild mates
  • OxalicOxalic Registered Users 33 Posts
    Hey AlfaCentarians,

Looking for a more active guild. I got a 16k monk that I actively participate in every tourney with. My in game name is Tool (spelled with Greek alphabet on iOS). If you got room in your guild and want another active player, please respond to this post! Thanks!
    EW3 IGN: Τοοl
    Guild: BlackPearll
    Currently farming for Demon Lord reagents & completing Lava set
    Welcome in AC Tool.
  • CupraR89CupraR89 Registered Users 9 Posts
    hey im looking for top 10 guild actually im in reloaded each tourn im t500-t100 my mage is rdy for farm with 12k

ingame:nessay