my account got hacked

Because you have ignored my repeated complaints about my account and its progress, the worst happened: the attacker who had access to my betting account, fully disbanded my characters in the game: Mage, Warrior and Monk!!!Now they have been completely stripped them: he sold all the weapons, all armor and runes with reagents!!!!Why tell me I had to get this?!You've had two months to transfer progress from RomaBoss to RAPSPEKTR, but you just ignored me! I will write on the Forum and on all possible addresses, that justice is done!For all the time with this account RomaBoss was performed on 3 buy crystals number 5200,5200,5200.Now my characters were completely naked,the entire inventory is sold,and all the best runes,armor and weapons!The attacker,who managed to get access to my game account,sold everything in the game,leaving me with nothing!I've played since January 2014!One of the first players won ETERNITY WARRIORS REAL LIFE TROFY,which you sent me from China!Statuette in the form of the GLU logo.And how now can I be?!Return all progress,please,and put it from the account RomaBoss on account RAPSPEKTR.For all the time with this account RomaBoss was performed on 3 buy crystals number 5200,5200,5200.Now my characters were completely naked,the entire inventory is sold,and all the best runes,armor and weapons!The attacker,who managed to get access to my game account,sold everything in the game,leaving me with nothing!