Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

What it worth????

I have this car and don't ever drive it... How much is it worth? image-32.jpg

Comments

• Options
    JuanJuan Registered Users 349 Posts
    I'll buy via paypal?
  • Options
    Eddy 2013Eddy 2013 Registered Users 296 Posts
    I do 1.4 mill rrc for it?
  • Options
    Bigj6996Bigj6996 Registered Users 635 Posts
    I will buy the rr cash from you once you sell it for rr cash
  • Options
    Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    I only take rr cash... I don't have paypal
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    If it's maxed it'll go for 2-2.5 mil. If it's stock it's more like 500k
  • Options
    If your going to start selling cars might be a good ideal. I also do iTunes
  • Options
    It is maxed.... How does 2.3mil sound?
  • Options
    That's way to high lucky to get a mil right now since it is the way it is
  • Options
    Really? A maxed z4 gt3 for barely a mil I don't think so... It can sit in my garage for that. I know it's worth more then that
  • Options
    I'm just saying that because no one wants to sell mils at a decent price anymore u might get someone that has a pile up pay that price
  • Options
    Thanks prince
  • Options
    I'm not ripping anyone off I'm not buy it he asked what it is worth I payed 900k for a maxed z4 during the BMW turf then lost it in pinks. So before u go saying someone is ripping someone off they would have to deal and me not pay him I'm as legit as they come. So maybe you should choose your words
  • Options
    Wow just calm down. I have dealt with prince Danny a lot and he has been a lot of help to me. He knows what he is talking about
  • Options
    Well you can't buy it on site I looked and it's nowhere around
  • Options
    That's because they don't sell it I was just making a point and it upsets me because I'm not here to scam ppl and for someone to call me a scammer when I have never scammed a person will get me going so I have a right to get mad
  • Options
    He did not call you a scammer. It's good bro just let it go. I'm just looking to sell or trade my car..
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    I pay 900 to 1.5 mil for every maxed z4 i Buy.