Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Horrible update!

HazzlenuttHazzlenutt Registered Users 60 Posts
My app has crash 4 x's in the past 5 minutes! My stats even say my FASTEST CAR is the Scion TC . THATS MY SLOWEST car! The light tree doesn't function correctly! I see the greens before I very here the sound and there is such a delay at the start. Once I cross the finish line it sounds like my car wraps out at its highest RPM. Can any of this be fixed? Why did we have to have the update?

Comments

• Options
    TheGamerChrissTheGamerChriss Registered Users 103 Posts
    It's crap now it's like android version now
  • Options
    I just submitted a ticket so we will see how long it takes to get a descent response. I guess in the mean time I'll have to start playing real racing 3 or moto x
  • Options
    Can't even scroll through opponents! When you slide your finger it just selects the one you place your finger on to start swwiping
  • Options
    The game is useless now
  • Options
    LWRTHNULWRTHNU Registered Users 667 Posts
    Hazzlenutt wrote: »
    My app has crash 4 x's in the past 5 minutes! My stats even say my FASTEST CAR is the Scion TC . THATS MY SLOWEST car! The light tree doesn't function correctly! I see the greens before I very here the sound and there is such a delay at the start. Once I cross the finish line it sounds like my car wraps out at its highest RPM. Can any of this be fixed? Why did we have to have the update?

Same here bud
  • Options
    This is from RR: Thank you for contacting Racing Rivals support. This is an automated message to let you know we have received your ticket. Due to a large increase in customer contacts our wait time is abnormally long. Our current wait time is just under 10 business days. Our customer service team answers tickets in the order they are received. Please do not reply to your own message (or this auto reply)as that will move your issue to the back of the queue. We also do not offer phone support for this title. All support is done through email. We hope to be able to assist you as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience Regards, Racing Rivals Support SQC-93829-178 10 days!what!
  • Options
    macoooh!macoooh! Registered Users 194 Posts
    Here goes another disappointment after updating the game. Everything went sooooo slow, loading rooms, loading friends, loading my profile, loading my team, havnt even tried the track cuz i got discouraged of the loading speed. PLUS the resolution blew up. Everything got big and the graphics became blurred! Can you guys do something about this issue? Dq's, dnf's, lost gems, etc... On my android when purchasing a car a diff car is delivered, no campaign rewards, faster cars on android, sometimes parts not automatically installed, etc. whew... Kindly do something about these annoying issues. Specially the recent one on ios where the resolution blew up. Hayyyys