Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Update FAILURE

WDN4LWDN4L Registered Users 46 Posts
To whom it may concer, My name is Jon and been playing this game for some time now. Now I normally don't say much in these forums BUT I'm sorry Cie Games. Who the hell tests your update prior to release? Did y'all even test it across iOS devices? And PLEASE don't tell me you tested it before releasing this because if you did you would realize how horrible the game is. For example 1.Tree Light NOT SYCNED messing up people's reaction time. 2 The sound when racing isn't synced as well. 3. The shift pedal gets STUCK A LOT. There might be a few more I'm missing so I hope someone can add them here. Your new released update then somehow went 10 steps back. I noticed it says New Garage well quite frankly it's horrible when you try to scroll through your garage. You all have players that can't win races properly cause of the issues your update produced. I truly hope y'all wake the heck up and realize your new update for bug optimizations and fixes made it word as a user. My question when will you fix these issues?

Comments

• Options
    Slick TangSlick Tang Registered Users 83 Posts
    Nothing is perfect my RR players..just take a deep breath and know that everything is gonna be ok;) wooosahhh..wooosahhhh..... Now IOS and Android can have fair matches, gotta love new challenges...change is good... cars look good...rims look clean.. i look good, so yea...." You dont like, you dont buy! "
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Hey Jon it's me I thought my rt just became horrible I was like I swear that light was green but yeah update does suck,
  • Options
    tetukerentetukeren Registered Users 59 Posts
    My game keep crashing after it load my garage :( i have ipad mini
  • Options
    macoooh!macoooh! Registered Users 194 Posts
    im using ipad 3 wifi. Here goes another disappointment after updating the game. Everything went sooooo slow, loading rooms, loading friends, loading my profile, loading my team PLUS the resolution blew up. Everything got big and the graphics became blurred! Can you guys do something about this issue? Dq's, dnf's, lost gems, etc... On my android when purchasing a car a diff car is delivered, no campaign rewards, faster cars on android, sometimes parts not automatically installed, etc. whew... Kindly do something about these annoying issues. Specially the recent one on ios where the resolution blew up. Hayyyys
  • Options
    SyerrrrSyerrrr Registered Users 18 Posts
    Hey jon its me here..i agree with Jon..cie will lost many ip customer with this new update..worst ever!!
  • Options
    Futbol3r0Futbol3r0 Registered Users 59 Posts
    Update is trash...Updates are supposed to make it better. Gameplay should be the focus and not aesthetic stuff. Cie developers don't know what the heck they are doing and it is sad. Most people I know are just gonna quit the game after they spent money on it which is a shame and Cie doesnt seem to care about their customers. SMH
  • Options
    Just got on RR and it's still shit. Is anyone home Cie Games?
  • Options
    TiffxnyTiffxny Registered Users 1,330 Posts
    I think the graphics look like trash also. Pixelated garbage just like the rest of the game now.
  • Options
    Oh I also think forcing a user to update the game versus not wanting to as an option is retarded simply because of updates like these we would want to use the older version while your company fixes the issue.
  • Options
    Slick TangSlick Tang Registered Users 83 Posts
    ok, im unhappy now, lost all my good tuned B-class American cars to some C-class cars. Major lagging and lost cars due to app crashing during races.
  • Options
    10377601_1449653158626849_5521920981255871155_n_zps2884fbcd.jpg
  • Options
    10488134_1449653171960181_6790890074827183098_n_zpsa62b6404.jpg
  • Options
    10363365_1449653181960180_6161107252609555907_n_zps94162361.jpg
  • Options
    Futbol3r0Futbol3r0 Registered Users 59 Posts
    Things are becoming worse again and they should just revert to the old version so we can play, really play not this crap of logging in every time it crashes. Then release this "new and better" version when they work pit the kinks. Dumb moves like this by the developer is really turning off their "customers" and future "customers" I see the gem sale and I want to buy. Then I think about all the crashes in a few hours and think why the hell would i waste my money again on a pos update that they made?