Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Why this update??

Avenger33DKAvenger33DK Registered Users 333 Posts
I have been a loyal and trusted player in this game for quite a while and I have lived with the bugs and faults the old game had,but this update has completely destroyed the enjoyment I had playing this game! One thing is to release the update hours before the 4th of July event, but to do it without even having an idea of what faults and bugs this update might have is beyond me! It is impossible for me to stay online for more than 5 min at a time,and that's a long time. I have experienced that the game has crashed more than 5 times within 10 min, and this can happen at any time. In team chat,looking at my garage,in race lobby and even right before the start of a race which has lost me quite a few gems. As a result of this I have stopped doing pink races cause I never know when the game will crash and I dont want to loose my car, and it has been impossible for me to help out my team in this one day turf event! You need to fix these bugs,and fix them fast! I have spent a lot of money and time on this game, and I can't help feeling that I am being screwed over by a company more interested in earning a quick buck than a company that has a genuine interest in their players! These are strong words I know, but I am so frustrated that I am thinking about selling my account and advising other people not to invest time or money in this game!

Comments