Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Please Admin Help /// Unable to join race room, please try again.

FR4NCISC0FR4NCISC0 Registered Users 393 Posts
I'm having this error since the last update of my application.
Seems like a block or a ban or a disable option that was set on my account and although I can log in, I cant go to a race room, or a turf, I just can give maint to my cars and by now 20Hrs after the error all the cars are good to go.
My in game account is: FR4NCISC0
Please Admin Help!!

Comments

• Options
    I've tried all of that:
    Here are some suggestions to help reduce latency on your end.

1. Reduce the number of Applications running on your Device
    2. Try and play from a spot where your signal is strongest
    3. Reduce location movement (i.e. Walking around, playing while in a moving vehicle)
    4. Make sure the antenna on your device is unobstructed
    5. Make sure you are using the latest version of the App (Updates can be made through the app store/Google Play)
    6. Try closing the Racing Rivals app down completely and then restart launch it
    7. Make sure your device's OS is up to date
    8. Make sure your date, time and time zone are correct on your device
    9. Check your device restrictions
    10. Check and verify that you're in range of a Wi-Fi router or base station. If you're on a device with cellular service, make sure that cellular data is turned on
    11. Try resetting (turn off and on) your wireless router

PORT FORWARDING

Another issue could be port forwarding.

On iOS we currently support 4 ports for race lobby connectivity. 80, 8080, 443 and 9339.

Android is limited to port 443 only.

####
    But still have the same problem, by the way I'm CCNA from Cisco so I at least undestand everything you say here.
    I Think is probably something with my account.
  • Options
    The Error.
    XMbGff5.png?1
  • Options
    NinjavitisXxNinjavitisXx Registered Users 68 Posts
    Im having the same issue exactly and tried all the troubleshooting options u gave but it hasnt changed so I also think its an account issue...I emailed cie 6 days ago with all my info
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    same issue here with my other account. ive done what cie admins has told me to do. maybe its from the new update, maybe we should just be patient and hopefully it will be fixed soon
  • Options
    JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    Are you using your mobile data or home wifi?

Try using the opposite of what you're currently using.
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    ive tried both. wifi and data.
  • Options
    Must be a lock or ban which is what I thought when it started because I was helping a crew member with his cars and doing several pinks...mustve accidentally exceeded the limit. Hope I get restored soon already missed turf wars last week and yesterdays event.
  • Options
    Yea ive been suspended for six days now and ive seen ppl who got banned say they were restored in 7-10 days...just sux cuz my crew is top 100 and I cant play to help them....but I sure as **** can spend money they will never suspend that function
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Whats your in-game names? I can check if they are banned.... but unless you specifically get the message that you are banned, no "flag" on your account would cause this issue.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Thank u for the input but if all the troubleshooting steps listed above do nothing to resolve this issue what are we supposed to do? I want to play ur game and its frustrating not being able to for almost a week now...I emailed u guys all my info but ur so backed up im probably going to miss this turf wars event too...I want to play I am a paying member and shouldve been playing this whole time...I have put too much money time and work into my profile just to start over because I am getting no help from ur company
  • Options
    canyouseemeyetcanyouseemeyet Registered Users 12 Posts
    Admin. My main account is BSUBZ. I have been having the same problem. I'm pretty sure there is some type of gold on the account from racing, not sure why. I am mad, because I put in hundreds and hundreds of dollars into this account. With mostly Turf wars. last New York event put in about 200 dollars for it. I woke up the next morning with no access to the race rooms.
  • Options
    canyouseemeyetcanyouseemeyet Registered Users 12 Posts
    HOLD* on the account
  • Options
    drizzy913drizzy913 Registered Users 4 Posts
    my account name is drizzy913. can u please check to see if im banned. dont know why i would be but i havent been able to play for 2 days now
  • Options
    RacerRacer Registered Users 55 Posts
    Please check both my accounts im locked out as well racer509 and killed by m3
  • Options
    ChiccomChiccom Registered Users 1 Posts
    Admin please check my account, same problem. My ingame name is CHICCOM. Thx!
  • Options
    TpavaoTpavao Registered Users 21 Posts
    My accout in game name is TPAVAO y in the hell w would u lock someone out cuz of to many pinks? It should b my right on how many cars I lose or gain right makes no sense if I lose my cars il buy new ones or gain em
  • Options
    Dylan kDylan k Registered Users 121 Posts
    I am also having this same problem but I have no clue why I haven't been on for a couple of days and now I cannot race at all I have not sent in a ticket yet for I have just discovered the problem if anyone can help ign is dylan k
  • Options
    jev27jev27 Registered Users 74 Posts
    Same here please fix problem
  • Options
    jev27jev27 Registered Users 74 Posts
    don't think is a lock or ban it happen to me yesterday and was able to play late at night and the same happen this morning
  • Options
    iStevoiStevo Registered Users 19 Posts
    ign iStevo

this is happening to everyone i race turf with.
  • Options
    fleek5fleek5 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Same problem here, IGN Fleek5.

unable to join race room issue.
  • Options
    IMPREZAT2KIMPREZAT2K Registered Users 2 Posts
    hey guys I'm new to this forum but i am having difficulties joining turf wars and multilayer modes. I have tried everything possible to fix the issues including the port forwarding. even put my Phones IP in DMZ mode with no joy.

Has anyone identified what the issue is as this is obviously affecting lots of people.

ADMIN could you check my username - IMPREZAT2K to see if there are any issues with it as a last check?

Thanks
  • Options
    supa crazy 284supa crazy 284 Registered Users 626 Posts
    chek and me place ign: supa crazy 284
  • Options
    WckedThumpWckedThump Registered Users 21 Posts
    Im havong same issues and i rarely pink in game name wckedthump
  • Options
    WckedThumpWckedThump Registered Users 21 Posts
    So no response from any admin. What we gonna do about us playera not able to race but can log in. Wrre able to rafe if we join other players but just cant go into tracks
  • Options
    KajnifingerKajnifinger Registered Users 44 Posts
    I have same problem. An i cant see that i suht be band or any ting els. I can race if i join freinds. So i dont tink its a problem that coms from me or any other then cie. So fix this pleas. Fast!! In game name is kajnifinger
  • Options
    tokishtokish Registered Users 31 Posts
    Going around updating threads... as of 2:20pm EST, I am able to race... will keep trying every once in awhile but I am at work ( a little tough ) and keep everyone updated
  • Options
    IMPREZAT2KIMPREZAT2K Registered Users 2 Posts
    problem seems to have been fixed for me..... don't know if CIE has done something to rectify the problem or not.