Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Stormtroopers looking for active players averaging around 6k turf points or MORE

shafin364shafin364 Registered Users 629 Posts
EDIT : Stormtroopers is dead LOL !

We shifted the players from Stormtroopers to our new team Super Saiyans

On the previous turf we ranked about 120 with just only 5-7 good players

Now with some more active players, we can easily get to the top 100 and get some free cars and gems ....;)

On our team, we are looking forward to offer prizes to the top scoring players too once we are in 100 rank

Send a request to Super Saiyans if you are interested to win a Ford Falcon Supercar and Gems

We are accepting players ranging from 10k points to 25k + ..... We already have many 20k+ players in our team

The ex-members of Stormtroopers are also requested to contact us : racer364
shafin364 to get clear about what happened to the team and to clear any misunderstandings and send a request to Super Saiyans

This time we are not keeping any low scoring players in the team....
All players must meet this requirement :

Minimum 8k points

Comments

• shafin364shafin364 Registered Users 629 Posts
    Bump ! To the top
    Bumppy bumpy bump !
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Please don't mistake this team for mine
  • heat burnout 323heat burnout 323 Registered Users 619 Posts
    I would love to join team when update is fixed
  • lewis206lewis206 Registered Users 71 Posts
    Ill join Name is KILLED BY ME all capital letters
    Bump still up ... looking for 6k+ players
  • mikemo113mikemo113 Registered Users 395 Posts
    Ill join the team i can easily get those points my team isnt turfing cuz of the update i need a new team IGN: MIKE MO 113
  • DGligster13DGligster13 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hey can I join for a little bit? I really wanna try to win this turf car and my current top 100 team has lost all it's good players, I just need a temporary switch
  • nobrakes4menobrakes4me Registered Users 310 Posts
    My old team is a joke... id be interested ign nobrakes4me
    What is the team picture? Ill quit my team in a little bit
    I can't find you guys, can u invite me, I just quit my team
  • BruseinBrusein Registered Users 35 Posts
    Me and a friend are looking for top 100, email me at brentberrios@gmail.com I have myself and 2 friends that can meet your quota, email we can go over the details
    BumP to the top .... still looking for 6k+ players ... COME ASAP !
    ( Already got some of 'em in my team from the forums )
  • Kills98Kills98 Registered Users 401 Posts
    What place you guys in? I put 18k in first round of turf. Let me know!
  • Kills98Kills98 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Wow, wish I didn't waste my 18k with my crew that didn't do anything. My ign is kdawg4ever
  • Daviduh1Daviduh1 Registered Users 49 Posts
    I'll join I average around 10k ign daviduh1
  • SufadevSufadev Registered Users 147 Posts
    Catch me ingame: Davidesi
  • silaskuzasilaskuza Registered Users 159 Posts
    Awesome David joining too
    Lot of people from here joined our crew ... We are still looking for good active players who can score 6k , 7k and MORE turf points
    Bump ! Bump ! We have 2 (two ) places left ! Come ASAP to join our crew
    Bump !! Check the post! Its edited..

We shifted the players from Stormtroopers to our new team Super Saiyans

On the previous turf we ranked about 120 with just only 5-7 good players

Now with some more active players, we can easily get to the top 100 and get some free cars and gems ....wink.png

On our team, we are looking forward to offer prizes to the top scoring players too once we are in 100 rank

Send a request to Super Saiyans if you are interested to win a Ford Falcon Supercar and Gems

We are accepting players ranging from 10k points to 25k + ..... We already have many 20k+ players in our team

The ex-members of Stormtroopers are also requested to contact us : racer364
    shafin364 to get clear about what happened to the team and to clear any misunderstandings and send a request to Super Saiyans

This time we are not keeping any low scoring players in the team....
    All players must meet this requirement :

Minimum 8k points is what we need
    bumppppppppppyyyyyyyyy
  • fbadam54fbadam54 Registered Users 348 Posts
    I got kicked from your team with 10k points and I was ranked 8 on the team, so I got fu.cked out of the 50 gems. What's up with that
  • JdmillJdmill Registered Users 243 Posts
    I can pull 6k easy.
  • mjack360mjack360 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I'm interested in joining. I have 34 cars in garage and can easily make the minimum plus some. IGN is mjack360