Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Spacechimp305 is not a trusted seller

Spacechimp is a friendly outgoing lad He has made things difficult. I have many vouches on this forum and this douchebag wasted at least 30 mins trying to sell me a type r that was supposed to be maxed but wasn't maxed. He said 1649 but it was only 1638. Then I agreed to give him cash first but he didn't trust me cos I was in a viper -_- then he spent the 300K as soon as the deal was done as I wanted a refund for the unmAxed civic type r. Don't deal with this guy. Waste of my time

Comments

• Options
    warningxwarningx Registered Users 400 Posts
    and this, ladies and gentlemen is why you always screenshot your deals!
  • Options
    SPACECHIMP305SPACECHIMP305 Registered Users 263 Posts
    I offered u ur money back stop making up lies . I didn't even spend ur money, jus give me my car back and you'll get ur money, damn lier
  • Options
    silaskuzasilaskuza Registered Users 159 Posts
    Got them screenshot.
  • Options
    Whose the liar spacechimp305? You unfriended me. It says right there in the screenshot you spent it.
  • Options
    nixes288nixes288 Registered Users 247 Posts
    Ill buy it from you if u don't want it Silas
  • Options
    You show them the rest of the convo Spacechimp305 you fuuucking slow as waste my time. Most troubled time dealing with anyone
  • Options
    Space chimp has given me enough to buy a maxed civic si in the end.
  • Options
    Nubz412Nubz412 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Silaskuza..sorrry to bug your post..but i have dealt with him and he is legit though..could you guys just be cool and sort things out..no need to point fingers anymore :) and no no..i do not take any sides, as i have said..i had dealt with him/her and it went good
  • Options
    I have dealt with space chimp before too and that first time was all smooth until yesterday