Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

1 Gem For $4000 (no scamming)

I am willing to give 1 gem for 4000 dollars in game. You give me your car and I will upgrade what you want on it. How many gems it costs is the upgrade gems times the 4000 dollars in game. Note: I do not scam and I only have 54 gems, so no upgrades more than 54 gems! Comment below if you are interested. Please trust me that I will not scam and you must promise you wont scam either! Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    The fact tht you put no scamming on the title says it all
  • Options
    beetlegiusebeetlegiuse Registered Users 206 Posts
    lol now we are selling gems and this is your 1st post...no1 will be that stupid to give you a car
  • Options
    UsernameBelowUsernameBelow Registered Users 264 Posts
    lol now we are selling gems and this is your 1st post...no1 will be that stupid to give you a car
    obviously its my first post... everybody starts somewhere. and you dont have to give me your car. you dont comment crap like this that isnt true. scamming isnt cool and u know it
  • Options
    Jdmlowkie wrote: »
    The fact tht you put no scamming on the title says it all
    read my comment
  • Options
    whats a vouche... im just askin a question dont have to be all angry its a game
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Vouches are someone saying that they have done successful transactions with you. Also FYI 4k per gem may be a little high how seeing as so many people are broke right now.
  • Options
    GONZO wrote: »
    Vouches are someone saying that they have done successful transactions with you. Also FYI 4k per gem may be a little high how seeing as so many people are broke right now.
    Ok thanks a lot :) I will find people to trade with and i dont want people making bad accusations about me being a scammer like this apparent jdm moderator guy. i will try my best to get vouches and trade
  • Options
    Zephyr-APZephyr-AP Registered Users 447 Posts
    I've done a deal with him before... I know this guy outside of the game lol. He's legit, I'll make sure of it.
  • Options
    whats a vouche... im just askin a question dont have to be all angry its a game
    like I said more than twice already... You dont have to trust me, ill gain my own rep and u get urs. just stop puttin false info about scamming so i can get people to perhaps accept and i can upgrade their cars for them! besides how do i get a vouche when NO ONE is wanting to do it because of these comments that people like you put up... ok sure you are being a moderator but im telling u now that i do NOT scam and thats final
  • Options
    Zephyr-APZephyr-AP Registered Users 447 Posts
    @JdmLowkie It's alright bro, I've made many deals to ppl on this forum and gotten legit responses. I know this player outside of the game, and I will make sure a deal will go by smoothly.
  • Options
    yes because my friend told me i should join the forums... and im new to this game and i dont want to be getting bad rep already... you have to also be in my shoes bro. i understand that you r doing ur job, but i just wanted to ask if people were willing to do this stuff but i guess not
  • Options
    lrmest1991lrmest1991 Registered Users 864 Posts
    #TheStruggleIsReal