Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

All turfers deserve the prize car!

Due to the obvious issues from the mandatory update I think all people who tried to use turf deserve the prize car... Wrapped! ... WITH RIMS. I lost 15+ of my best cars because of the new light timing and lag before I stopped pinking. I even fouled a few times w a .18x rt. how?!?!? Anyway that is just me. Literally everyone has a story this time around. If u agree with this please like the post or make your own to grab the devs attention. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    Lol not really top 25 teams bust there buts and wallets to win jus so that everyone gets it for free, thts just not right man
  • Options
    Bad KarmaBad Karma Registered Users 128 Posts
    i agree with JDM the point of the game is for you and your team to do the best you can, my team top50 and we bust our asses 4days at least 2-4 on all night and to give everyone the car we worked hard for… that would be heartbreaking to me and my team if everyone would have gotten the reward with no effort i would like die to give us at least 100 gems that be nice.
  • Options
    5GOLD25GOLD2 Registered Users 169 Posts
    In the past cie has given us a car that u can not buy in the showroom along with 100gems. If they do decide to giveaway something they will most likely go on that route again. But who knows they might do something else
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    Probably a Chevy volt. Extra battery as an upgrade
  • Options
    JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    Thy prob give a Prius gt2 lol
  • Options
    Mpetz89Mpetz89 Registered Users 3,077 Posts
    Yea That's not fair for us on the top 25 ppl that actually win the car spend a lot of money to do so
  • Options
    k1ngs94k1ngs94 Registered Users 150 Posts
    DEFF NOT THE SUBIE BRO, THE MOST WANTED CAR IN THE GAME, LOL IF THEY GIVE YALL THAT IM DONE
  • Options
    Mpetz89Mpetz89 Registered Users 3,077 Posts
    Spending money on this game doesn't mean ur good at it just so u kno u can buy all the cars u want doesn't make u fast or put up points
  • Options
    ChiefChief Registered Users 74 Posts
    Think about this: Everyone wants the prize car. It costs $40,000 to make a team. One person could spend that amount of money and then receive every prize car. Every prize car would literally have no value. Prices would drop and money would not become a problem for anyone.
  • Options
    joedawnnjoedawnn Registered Users 1,216 Posts
    This idea is very dumb. I worked hard to get the points I had, to help my team get to top 100. My whole team worked extremely hard just to get to 32nd. Giving EVERYONE the turf car, wrapped, with wheels would be the equivalent to everyone winning a civic. You decrease the value of it, make it not important, and worst of all; you make EVERYONE mad and not just the people who experienced the issues. You knew the risk when pinking. You knew what was going on with the game at the time, and don't say you didn't. I'm not trying to be rude, but everyone constantly asking for handouts is ridiculous. Best case scenario, another GT car + 100 gems. Can't get any better than that without ruining the game.
    If this made no sense, sorry, its really late and i'm extremely tired lol.
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    its not fair to teams that tries hard to get that prize. im with mvp has been in top 3 since we formed the team. we decided to take it slow due to this situation. why not just lay low and win an unwrap car instead of trying hard. you have top 25 right now playing hard to get the prize and at the same time they are facing consequence for it. losing cars, error messages, lag, etc.. my opinion dont race as much because im not spending my money until this game is fix. i made 300 points just from m3 and i quit. ill wait til next event.
  • Options
    calislimcalislim Registered Users 23 Posts
    Ditto Honda