Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Game won't let me race now.

HobsonHobson Registered Users 45 Posts
I tried logging into google play. And it ended up logging it into my wife's bosses. And then I noticed. Logged it out. And now it won't let me race. At the end of every race it just sends me to google play to log in and I can't. I dont know the password to it. My iOS ign is H0bson1 if anyone can help me that would be great thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Your an iOS user tho right? So just sign into Game Center and click load user when it starts. Let me know what happens..
  • Options
    Ya I am. And I've done that. It says iOS users need to do it to be able to do the achiments and get pink stats and perfect launches. That type of stuff. I've deleted and reinstalled done that and it still wants me to also log into google play. Basically I need my new google play thing linked to my iOS instead of the one currently linked. I've send an email but not looking forward to a two week wait.
  • Options
    So when you use Game Center your game works fine? But you just want the achievements? From what I understand from the dev's that section is under construction. Or at least for the iOS it is.
  • Options
    It won't just let me use Game Center anymore. Wants both to be running at the time. But I don't have the password that was on the google play account that was on my iPad when I hit log in. The first time it worked. But then I noticed. It wasn't my google play so hit log out. But now wants me to log back into it and I can't.
  • Options
    Have you deleted the game and reinstalled?
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure but I'll try again just to make sure. Thanks for the help.
  • Options
    Yea try it and you should see a pop up diring loading asking for you to sign in to google or Game Center, of course choose Game Center and let me know what happens.
  • Options
    CrankyJCrankyJ Registered Users 105 Posts
    Any luck yet? I cannot access either of my android accounts yet.. I get the pop up to login to the google account, but when I do, It just refreshes and shows the 'new player' account still....
  • Options
    Im on ios btw. No luck. In deleted and reinstalled the app. Twice and as soon as I hit load Game Center my game loads up as normal but as soon as I get in my garage. It takes me too log into google play I'm able to exit it go back to the game. Then it crashes. Or I can't get into a room. That might not be related tho. Started doing that on Sunday in turf.
  • Options
    Hey bro, I see your text from the new account but I had 200 friends and so I could do anything other than close the game... But I'm curious, what device are you using?
  • Options
    iOS iPhone 4S and a iPad gen 3. Ya it's funny things work great now on that new account game didnt freeze I was able to play. But not on mine. Which I'd prefer to be on. Lol.
  • Options
    Strange man.. Well you can send in an email and have them relink you account to your new Game Center.. But if I were you, I would just pm an admin and see if they can see why it's not working.
  • Options
    Thanks. For the help. Ya I think I'm going to pm fox and see if they can help me. I don't really feel like losing all my cars. Lol.