Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Cobra jet and gem car lot for sale

Selling stock cobra jet••1645 R34••1647 R33 full gem kit 40k rims••1656maxed R33 full gem kit 75k rims••1644 viper acrx••1656 newer gem wrx 40k rims••5X maxed and gem kitted ctR's some with 40k rims•• Will take rr cash and iTunes I need both so offer away. Any reasonable offer will be accepted. Buy as a group or separate, ign same as here, thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    kush4dayskush4days Registered Users 182 Posts
    100% legit great guy
  • Options
    JdmillJdmill Registered Users 243 Posts
    I've got a 15 iTunes card what would I get me?
  • Options
    KaaliloveeKaalilovee Registered Users 11 Posts
    How much you looking for the cobra jet
  • Options
    0utl4w0utl4w Registered Users 83 Posts
    Ya same question how much for cobra jet?
  • Options
    PIERRE PREZZUREPIERRE PREZZURE Registered Users 1,721 Posts
    I'll take 3mil for the jet
  • Options
    JdmillJdmill Registered Users 243 Posts
    100% legit smooth deal!
  • Options
    Still have 2 ctR. 1 r33. The r34z. 2005 Sti and the cobra jet! Make me some offers!
  • Options
    GriselbrandGriselbrand Registered Users 550 Posts
    Bump for an awesome guy!
  • Options
    ZacV10ZacV10 Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    How much for cobrajet, you take PayPal?
  • Options
    R34,r33,ctR's,2005sti,cobra jet. Still available hit me up! I'll go cheap (but not rip off cheap) need rrc but might do iTunes as well lmk!
  • Options
    Bump to the top of the heap
  • Options
    Bump it up
  • Options
    XavierXavier Registered Users 150 Posts
    Wat wil u sell me for a mil
  • Options
    Cobra jet sold! Thanks doughbme, smooth deal!
  • Options
    Still have r34,r33,ctR's and 2005 Sti. I'd really like iTunes. Pm me in game and well put something together. Ign same as here