Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Are there bots in the game?

NiittoNiitto Registered Users 710 Posts
I did notice a group of players who are always together and on all the time and who usually accept your race request immediately. They arent on any team so I was thinking they were bots to collect information on DNF's and DQ's and stuff.

Comments

• Options
    JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    Yes! There is but mostly for training and racing for fun. There names are atomic engine, mr gee, and a few others that I don't know of the top of my head
  • Options
    Rob96Rob96 Registered Users 1,070 Posts
    Yes bots are in lobbies like gtfreak and mrgee, they are there to help fill up lobbies and after so many people join the bots leave.
  • Options
    NiittoNiitto Registered Users 710 Posts
    I thought so haha!
  • Options
    roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    Chaidrin, Princess Zombie, Perfect Shift...
  • Options
    BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    They seem to b in every room even d class but they are in r cars ?
  • Options
    DriftorXDriftorX Registered Users 36 Posts
    There also good for practice runs. For helping out your launching time.
  • Options
    ernestojernestoj Registered Users 5 Posts
    lol are this like legal bots? or people just using a bot program to make money??

cuz im sure they are making a killing from running 24/7 with perfect shifts bonuses.. lol
    i mean i dont mind running agains tthem and getting my 20 wins of the day easily.. but damn..

Edit: damn didnt check the date of this thread.. just recognized the names nd thought this was recent lol
  • Options
    BTSRBTSR Registered Users 427 Posts
    If you are in your lobby and you race the bots, they eventually will become unbeatable after a few races.
    If you get the "close finish" where you barely win, the next time you race them, you're toast.

You have to lobby jump to a lower level to get the lower level bots and have fun practicing. It is fun practicing perfect launches and shifts with those bots.