Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Possibly looking to trade my Javelin for your M3 + some RRC

Make me an offer that I can't refuse or else I'll just hold onto my Javelin. I'm not desperate to get rid of it so don't bother trying to lowball. Right now I'm thinking my top 100 turf Javelin for an M3 (preferably max'd or close to it) and approx. 1 mill rrc. Like I said, make me an offer I can't refuse. Oh and unless I know you or you are a very well known, trusted and respected member of this forum, you will be going first (my thread, my rules). Now lets see if there are any takers. :D

Edit: I might also be open to taking two cars as long as one of them is a max'd (or near max'd) M3 and the other one like a ZR1 or comparable car that I want/need.

Comments

• Mario ReyesMario Reyes Registered Users 721 Posts
    I'll sell u a stock m3 for just rr cash make an offer
  • hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    Sorry bro I need some RRC also.
    Bumpity bump
    One more bump for the night . . . .
  • Mario ReyesMario Reyes Registered Users 721 Posts
    Misread ur thread but honestly the javelin isn't worth what ur looking for its a slow b class car and goes for maybe 1.5 mil at most I have maxed m3 I'm selling for rr cash if u want it offer away
    Like I said, I'm looking for an offer that I can't refuse. If I don't get that, then I just won't sell. And 1.5 mill is not what it goes for at the most because I have seen it go for 2 mill or more several times. And no I don't want to make an offer for your M3. Thanks.