Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

GTFREEK, MRGEE, VELYSAAN

Twisted WooTwisted Woo Registered Users 37 Posts
Good day chaps, question for ya all.
Why is it that nearly every lobby i join with diffrent cars, i always have GTFREEK, MRGEE AND VELYSAAN in my lobby? I can even somtimes leave the lobby and re-join it and they have diffrent cars. But when you click on there profile they only have 1 car. Are these A.I or admin? Does any one know or noticed the same thing, and if you race them you allways win

Comments

• beetlegiusebeetlegiuse Registered Users 206 Posts
    they are hackers report them
  • lrmest1991lrmest1991 Registered Users 864 Posts
    dont race them they will be able to take your car even tho you didn't pink.
  • Twisted WooTwisted Woo Registered Users 37 Posts
    OK thanks, iv been racing them for a bit now but next time I will report thanks again
  • JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    They're bot users. They somehow enter every room and keep racing.
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    They are programmed to the game so that the lobby is never completely dead. They will never bet you. If they ever do, chicken out cause it's a fake.
  • Fp67Fp67 Registered Users 118 Posts
    you guys are idiots? theyre cie bots ffs
  • JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    Fp67 wrote: »
    you guys are idiots? theyre cie bots ffs
    No they aren't. They're hackers. Don't bother posting if you don't know.
  • Crazy KellsCrazy Kells Registered Users 126 Posts
    Lmao, you guys are killin me
  • lrmest1991lrmest1991 Registered Users 864 Posts
    :D:D:D:D
  • RumbaarRumbaar Registered Users 307 Posts
    I wondered why I always see them. I was like, they must be on 24/7 ... :eek::cool::rolleyes::o
  • KaptinBoxxiKaptinBoxxi Registered Users 161 Posts
    They're accounts with admins names but they are AI computer based racers so every room has someone to race...they will always be there On a side note..all the unhelpful posts I flagged
  • dimi937dimi937 Registered Users 590 Posts
    Then why do they have insane cars in low lobbies!!?
  • OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    They are good for testing a tune or learning how to drop launch a new car. Also use them to work on your timing for low rt's.
  • Twisted WooTwisted Woo Registered Users 37 Posts
    Well that got a reaction I wasn't expecting lol. Well thanks for the truth I was expecting that they were A.I i just wasn't 100%