Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Top 100 Team looking for 20k - 25k players and MORE 25k + players ......

shafin364shafin364 Registered Users 629 Posts
EDIT ( 13th JULY )

We still want one player to join our team and put up points on the last day of this turf !
Come, Join US… Put up some points on this last day of the turf ( SuperCharger Event ) and GET A FORD FALCON IN UR GARAGE !!

We are looking for 15k - 25k players for top 100 team

On our team, we are looking forward to offer prizes to the top scoring players by setting up a specific target

We are accepting players ranging from 15k points to 25k + ..... We already have many 20k+ players in our team

Players that are capable of doing more than 20k are more appreciated to join our team.

Players that can do around 15k are also welcome to the team

We are very respectful to each other and all the players in our team are active.

If you are interested to get a FORD FALCON Supercar and gems then what are you waiting for ? ;) Join us ASAP !

Send me a PM here if you are interested...

Add me up in game : shafin364

Team name : Super Saiyans
( Put a space between Super and Saiyans )
Prev1

Comments

• Bad KarmaBad Karma Registered Users 128 Posts
    what rank did you reach the turf that just passed
  • scootdillascootdilla Registered Users 101 Posts
    I'm looking 2 be traded I'm averaging 15k to 25k per turf wars my team never gets over 400 to 600 place what's your team name so I can send a request
  • Backy1253Backy1253 Registered Users 1 Posts
    can i join team im new but just looking for help
  • shafin364shafin364 Registered Users 629 Posts
    Bump to the top .........
    We will also take 10k - 15k players !!
    bumpy bumpy to the toppy toppy
    bummmpuuuu
  • CHEVY4EVERCHEVY4EVER Registered Users 47 Posts
    Hello, I am just making sure you havent filled up all spots yet. last turf war i got 20k points and average is around 17k. i am an active player on weekends and play at least a few hours a day. i have my own team however only a couple of us are getting high points while the rest receive the awards. My team ranked 400 in last turf war and since I have two accounts i would like to move my main to your team while my alt manages my current team. Also, possibly form a sister team if you would be willing to do that? My name is CHEVY4EVER and I want to make sure you have room for me before i leave my team, so please let me know if you have room!
  • mototach129mototach129 Registered Users 2 Posts
    What's the team name so I can search it
    Bumpyy bummpuu ............ We got many good players from this forum already who can score 20k + .... Now its ur turn to join our team !
  • CHEVY4EVERCHEVY4EVER Registered Users 47 Posts
    i have joined team but i am nervous about this... you have a lot of people with 1 or 2 cars... there is no way they can bring in that kind of points... you have a few with 50+ so i am thinking those will be the people who get the team up to rank 100+ if they are able to... i am thinking that you should restructure and put a requirement of around 10+ cars in order to ensure players can reach the 15k+ mark. 20k+ for a few players and the rest accept the reward will not be something that will keep me around...
    Wo Hooo Bump guys ................... I have a few spots still open for good players !

We already got many good players from this forum

Dont hesitate to join our team if you want a Ford Falcon this turf ;)
    WOOHOOOOO BUMPP
  • Rovin255$Rovin255$ Registered Users 127 Posts
    Shafin where is the other players of stormtroopers???
  • Rovin255$Rovin255$ Registered Users 127 Posts
    Bro whose team is gator racin brusein?
    Bump we now have spots for very few one....
    People who can do 10k -15k are also welcome here
    BUMPUTY BUMPITY BUMPU
    WOOOOOOOO Bumppppppppppppp
    Bummmmpish

We got many players already and the open spots will not last long

So apply soon for the
    top 100 team

UPPP UPP UPP

Let me remind that we have only 1-2 open spots still open that wont last long
    Yupppy Uppppy
    UPPPISHHHH
    Bumping it up again ... Last 1-2 spots left !!
  • 2slow ty2slow ty Registered Users 509 Posts
    Be careful with this team they kicked all the top players before prizes.

we carried the leaders then one of them kicked 12 members before prizes,11 others and i can vouch for shady leaders

"2slow ty"
  • 2slow ty2slow ty Registered Users 509 Posts
    Sooo explain how the main leader suppose lost their account. SO that would leave it with you or the other co leader that kicked 12 people out. Now the new team has you and the person still as leaders.

whatever floats your boat, bro
    BUMPY BUMPY BUMP !
    BUMPING FOR LAST 1 SPOT
  • JEPOYz1JEPOYz1 Registered Users 125 Posts
    I'm interested on joining add me in game JEPOYz1
    BUMP ! Last spot !
    BUMP ! VERY LAST SPoT !