Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Your Crap effing game...

Patrick HaldemanPatrick Haldeman Registered Users 5 Posts
I went pinks in my maxed evo.. In a lower room as well. Beat the viper gts by 2.5 seconds.. Turns out, i lost. I lost my car. this isn't the first time since the update that's happened, i've lost a ford focus titanium in a race during turfs. with the same thing. I win by a substantial margin. and get told i lose. Aside from all the other bonehead crap you guys have going on with the update and how it turned out awful.. Now i have to pay the price as well. I've spent well over $500 on this game so far. i had a great time.. You have made this unplayable. and totally unfair.. I should not lose when i win by 2.5 seconds.

I'd just like to know how winning by 2.5 seconds equates to losing, and losing your car. I'd love to understand the logic.

thanks.

Comments

• Cyberkid28Cyberkid28 Registered Users 273 Posts
    If you where pinking slower cars in a lower lobby in your max Evo then it's bad karma...
  • CookingwithgasCookingwithgas Registered Users 2 Posts
    I was in my maxed civic so today and the same thing happened to me. Crossed the line well ahead of the other civic then it said waiting for opponent and then somehow I lost my car....sent an email to cie hopefully they can figure this crap out
  • crazy ninjacrazy ninja Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yup same here I just lost a car due to the same effing reason . Also happening in non pinks races.
  • 79Alan7979Alan79 Registered Users 20 Posts
    LOL, that's what you get. Same thing happens to me. But, good for you for losing your car. I wish you would have bet a lot of $$.
  • crazy ninjacrazy ninja Registered Users 3 Posts
    Untill they fix it and reimburse the lost cars I'm going back to CSR it's unfair that people lose cars that they have worked so hard for because of a bug.
  • Patrick HaldemanPatrick Haldeman Registered Users 5 Posts
    For all you that are all "oh good for you, etc" i was not there to pink or race money, i was challenged.. so take your high horse, and ride it somewhere else.
  • CookingwithgasCookingwithgas Registered Users 2 Posts
    My civic was maxed at 1648 and that's what lobby's I was in. And as far as going into a lower lobby to race... Well that's part of the game it sucks but you gotta know when your being hustled and if not it's a learning experience I've had it happen to me and I blame it on myself for knowing that the car should not be in the lobby. If your car maxed out is slower than the one your racing if it's maxed out well then don't race!
  • King DavidKing David Registered Users 181 Posts
    You cry too much OP.
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    First of all be nice guys... The screen is completely WRONG so as far as u are concerned when u a racing u are losing even if you are ahead...
  • CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    When you race someone, you technically aren't seeing what your opponent is doing. You are basically seeing a race between you and what the game thinks your opponent can do. Your opponent is doing the same thing, racing against what the game thinks you can do. In the end, you both race and send your results to us. We then compare and determine the winner
    So did you fix the game yet?
    Patrick.......Where are you?