Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

admins not answring us

abohamzaabohamza Registered Users 200 Posts
i see most posts here and issues adminds not replaying it and i sent email to team support and all i got automatic replay my in game name is abohmzaa and since the last update my game crashing almost every 2 min i lost alot of cars and gems with real money and i left my first 5 team and i lost alot of time deleting and reistalling and rebooting the app if u think that will be worth your free car and some gems u giving us like always i think i will leave the game for ever cus ppl working on it not making thier work well and who paying the price is the customers

Comments

• abohamzaabohamza Registered Users 200 Posts
    i see most posts here and issues adminds not replaying it and i sent email to team support and all i got automatic replay my in game name is abohmzaa and since the last update my game crashing almost every 2 min i lost alot of cars and gems with real money and i left my first 5 team and i lost alot of time deleting and reistalling and rebooting the app if u think that will be worth your free car and some gems u giving us like always i think i will leave the game for ever cus ppl working on it not making thier work well and who paying the price is the customers
  • 5GOLD25GOLD2 Registered Users 169 Posts
    Cie isn't answer you because their busy. Would you rather have them fix the issues or talk to everyone and get nothing done? I don't know about you but I would rather them keep quiet and fix the issues.
    really thought there are ppl thier jobs is dealing and replaying us but u know something they still accepting money and puting new stuff to pay more money they have time for that or maybe its helps them to fix the issue its even get 3x of your gems or money u buying so my answering for u they should give us what we paied for before they collect more money or one day they will race them selves
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    i understand both party here. cie is working hard to fix all the bugs. i have an account that still has not been resolved since the update. whats i dont understand is why have a 3x prize or even how a new car out when there are bigger problems that needs to be fix. also the reason why they dont respond quickly is because they are low on staff. heres what needs to happen. they need to hire 1 person to be on the forum and figure out what issues everything is having. hire 1 person to check their email. hire 1-3 to fix the problem.
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Hey buddy, they had replied.. Said they need to spend time working and not here writing and reading all the negative and hurtful comments. I seen you were on a top team, sucks you had to leave cause of the issues, but it'll clear up soon. They are fixing issues daily, but the major fix will be in about two weeks.
  • Cyberkid28Cyberkid28 Registered Users 273 Posts
    Hey mud , I appreciate them fixing bugs but there are new ones that have come up that are actually stopping us from playing the game at all... For example 1. The team bug, most of us can't get into turf wars or team menu without getting a stupid error code saying "error code -11" making us not be able to play in turf therefore missing out on turf cars... 2. App crashing every 3 minutes, this happens to everyone running on a iPhone 4S making them unable to play and reload all the time. Therefore making them unable to play the game at all... 3. The large majority of us get a stupid slow connection error when joining any lobby. This is because the new update is so laggy and slow the game thinks that it's the net causing it therefore making us not being able to play at all
  • CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    All issues are known and being addressed. Especially with older devices that is what their primarily working on. These things cannot be rushed. Just be patient..
    I merged your two threads.
    well mud and crx it means that i will take rest for 2 weeks and will lose around 3 turf cars or buy them with real money cus of cie issue well cie took our money before how they will give our lost back i lost alot of cars pinking trying to keep my points on my team when i lost all pinks i did and lost alot of gems too so will they give us stupid car and some gems like always?
    I'm not sure if they plan to have a give away or not to be honest. I know a lot of us iOS users are suffering, but at the same time, my buddy has a iPhone 5s and plays flswlessly.. I now play on a dell tablet that is smooth, I'm actually getting some killer times with it. My iPhone 5 will run, but does encounter the same issues as others. I know it sucks but a hardware upgrade might be cheaper then the wasted money on gems from loss of pinks in the long run.
  • Sun of RaSun of Ra Registered Users 43 Posts
    They should take the game down instead of watching people lose out of potential stuff and already earned stuff. I could respect that. They gain nothing and lose alot by continuing to let the game run until a huge cross section of people quit, and cei look completely incompetent and heartless.
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Hi, CS is working as hard as possible getting through each and every email/ticket we receive. We are also the ones who admin these forums. The Forums were never meant to be an alternate form of CS ,but more a place for the community. We understand Lutz and Foxx have been very active on these forums in the past, and that's because they care. Unfortunately that also means that they get a gillion messages for help which is really not their job, and the more they respond here, the less time they are working on anything else. They pop in from time to time to discuss game wide things, but they are not here to fix individual issues.

So if you don't get an answer on the forums, it's because we may be too busy dealing with either working on the game, working on fixes and answering the actual CS queue.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Sun of RaSun of Ra Registered Users 43 Posts
    You are correct Royston, im on android and about turf time the game ran crappy but play able, but has gotten worse everyday. Now its not only unbearable but impossible to play. Same exact situation goes for my friend on I phone or any of the 3 tablets between us. Lol your work load would obviously be less if you didnt allow issues to add up, but hey well see cie's planning style. Its one thing for the games to not work properly. Another to lose or not recieve things paid for with really money. Enjoy your approach.
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Yeah, we'll continue to have people constantly trying to improve the game, while having a bunch of people fixing issues that pop up and have people answering all the support tickets that we get. Thanks!
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• JjayJjay Registered Users 110 Posts
    Bull shitt man I have sent n tickets and not recieved a thing as of a reply.ost alit of money. Haven't lost a car n a couple months. But I haveost money. That took my time to get. So no have went to Apple and told them wat was goin on and guess wat. Guys. Apple fixed my prior problems. And I'm not the only one apple has tAken care of. So seriously guys. If u have a legit claim.a d their is proof u have spent money on this game for gems etc. than I Advise u to call apple and just b honest and explain to them wat is goin on. Cause cie. Is obviously not doin their job. Considering I jus lost another 400k on this game. Due to a game crash. And it never was added bck on after I loved off and bck on. So It looks like apple is the way to go.
    i knew now why admins not replaying or answer ppl questions cus its individual what a joke sir yes i paied and doing all stuff with cie as me one person not all my family or a big group to make u care of my wrights and when i started dealing with cie never saw thats u dealing with groups only and if u think i will be happy that a person in another streeet game working with him well and will go on dealing with cie and paying u money while i dont get what i paied for u will be dreaming or living on other plante and i think as its individual i will find all ppl or sorry individual ppl to send apple to fix our problems or remover the app from thier store and give us our money back
  • CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    i haven't been able to play since the update. I still support this game 100% reason being they have confirmed numerous times in many threads that it is being worked on. This whole update was for good. Even tho some cannot play at the moment you will all soon be back up and running. They game does look a lot better you all have to admit. Just a few bugs that need to be worked out.
  • Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    CRXBOI wrote: »
    i haven't been able to play since the update. I still support this game 100% reason being they have confirmed numerous times in many threads that it is being worked on. This whole update was for good. Even tho some cannot play at the moment you will all soon be back up and running. They game does look a lot better you all have to admit. Just a few bugs that need to be worked out.
    I am unable to play at all at this point, I'm using a 4th gen IPad. Constant restart messages, can't join a room, and when I finally can I cant connect with anyone to race. This has been going on since the update first came out. I am also getting the low connection speed message.... Looks like turf is out of the question this week.
  • watda phowatda pho Registered Users 16 Posts
    The issue is not only for ios...I'm having issues on my Samsung galaxy note 3 and it has gotten worst since this afternoon. Experincing the yellow connection of death, profile updates in the middle of races, daily up modem type lag, slow logins, heck...i even witnessed in lobby, a playback video lag and freeze for the first time that had me cracking up.
  • JjayJjay Registered Users 110 Posts
    Bull shittt either fix. This game orba lot of ppl r going to apple. It's old news. It's that easy. Not rocket science. U guys have no clue wat ppl r talking about doing cause of this game. Idk y u guys would want customers like this. Ru **** serious.
  • SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    Maybe they don't answer your questions because your posts look like a 5 year old typed them.

and ryystorn u said what... i cant get it... since most people get it and understand what we are saying here so it means u have problem with that try to fix your problems before u fix our problems and send another admin while that thanks we know u did your best and please try to make section for under 4 years old to care of other people needs
  • ImmortalRacingImmortalRacing Registered Users 121 Posts
    You need a qa team, of public members who dedicate there time on qa servers testing new updates with all sorts of devices. And from lots of different locations too. I know they do it on other games and it helps before telease dates , not I understand you at the office where the server is are testing but try doing it from say,, New Zealand then see if it still works the same....