Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Why doesn't CIE e-mail me back?

hiddenmoosehiddenmoose Registered Users 61 Posts
The new update has some serious issues. I have pink slipped 2 cars and the timer will count down to 0, then the race starts, then immediately ends and it says 0.000 for both cars and I lose. Just lost a maxed Ford GT-R and Nismo GT3 because of this issue. I don't even want to play the game anymore because of how much money I've spent on it then this happens. I try e-mailing CIE games but I never get a response. Not only is the game going to complete garbage but no technical support? No compensation? No giving your cars back? This is ridiculous. I am just going to stop playing and stop funding these developers.

Comments

• Options
    Trini_Tuner_868Trini_Tuner_868 Registered Users 580 Posts
    when did you email them? Good luck with compensation..when it comes to that you'll be lucky if you get something. Their service sucks. I tried before but no luck
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    The CS turn around is about two weeks right now. They are trying to hire more reps but it also takes time.
  • Options
    KaptinBuzzKillKaptinBuzzKill Registered Users 2 Posts
    Mud Digger wrote: »
    The CS turn around is about two weeks right now. They are trying to hire more reps but it also takes time.

you know how many times i've filled out applications for them? lol...i offered to work for them for free once

oops forgot to log back into KaptinBoxxi
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    The new update has some serious issues. I have pink slipped 2 cars and the timer will count down to 0, then the race starts, then immediately ends and it says 0.000 for both cars and I lose. Just lost a maxed Ford GT-R and Nismo GT3 because of this issue. I don't even want to play the game anymore because of how much money I've spent on it then this happens. I try e-mailing CIE games but I never get a response. Not only is the game going to complete garbage but no technical support? No compensation? No giving your cars back? This is ridiculous. I am just going to stop playing and stop funding these developers.
    Have you sent multiple emails? Because if you have, every time you send an e mail, it moves you to the back of the line. So all you can do is just wait and hope they respond to you within 2 weeks.
  • Options
    JjayJjay Registered Users 110 Posts
    Cause they dnt. Give a fuckkkkk bro. If u have spent money on this game. Contact apple bro they will fix the prob. They did for me and a few other ppl. And eventually if this game dosent get fixed apple will probley drop this game off the App Store if they have to keep payin out big bucks to customers who have spent money and cnt play the game. Maybe. They will get it togather. I hope so bcause I like this game. But dnt like my money being stolen.
  • Options
    hiddenmoosehiddenmoose Registered Users 61 Posts
    we'll see what happens
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    You guys dont understand. Thier is a ton of players and almost every player sent in a ticket becuase of the bugs. They will address the losses after they get the game running smooth. Just takes time and the more tickets you send it will bump you to the bottom. So only send one ticket.
  • Options
    That's. Bull shittt bro. I've been playin this game for. About a year now. And have lost several things. And cie never ever has got bck ahold of me after I sent n many tickets. Wat about wen I was a android beta tester and never got my reward car. Bull shittt. U can keep sucking off theses fakes. But for real I'm gonna speak my mind and push for something to b done or cancel the sponsorship if it takes me and my crew a year to get it done. We r sick of being taken advantage of.
  • Options
    It jus takes time. Takes time. A god damnnn year. Wow. Get real bro.