Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

What cars do you guy's drive in real life?

Comments

• Zephyr-APZephyr-AP Registered Users 447 Posts
    I own a Subaru WRX hatchback in real life... but I wish I could make it look like the Turf one in-game... someone give me the name of the bodykit!
  • Kills98Kills98 Registered Users 401 Posts
    I drive a 2013 Gti drivers edition. It's a fun quick little car!
  • Bigj6996Bigj6996 Registered Users 635 Posts
    Thanks to all that have shared there cars some very nice ones at that some I wish I had. I drive a couple different cars. Nothing special just something to get me around. Poor white guy here but I do have dreams.dream car is 98 supra either single or twin turbo push 950+ hp orange with skulls and grims on it. Decked out. Nos and all the goodies. But moving on I just hit myself to wake back up. I drive daily a 2013 Kia optima SLX with 2.4 (I think but pretty sure) turbo charged. All factory one nice sunny days when I'm not on my 08 Harley sportster 1200C custom or my 2013 BMW S1000RR I will drive my 2001 Saleen #282 mustang got a 4.6 bored over to 5.0 couple goodies in the engine when it was built pro charged P1SC procharger 8 to 10 lbs of boost last dyne was either 471 or 474 rwhp and 469 fptq. That was before I just had procharger rebuilt about a month ago and dropped in a dual cobra pump in. So I should be running close to 500 rwhp like I want to be at.
  • SickliciousSicklicious Registered Users 2 Posts
    Since most of the people on here are import lovers i will start with the daily driver 1992 Dodge Stealth RT/TT with 135k miles on it and almost unmodded (clutch and short throw shifter is about it.)

the other cars:
    1969 Hurst Olds "Lassie"
    1970 Rallye 350 "Olds Yeller"
    1972 Vista Cruiser "Large Marge"
  • Bigj6996Bigj6996 Registered Users 635 Posts
    Bump come on peps what ya got
  • vgzvipervgzviper Registered Users 3 Posts
    350z Nismo
  • silaskuzasilaskuza Registered Users 159 Posts
    Had an frs lowered on coils with work meisters sp1. Then lexus ct200h Now audi a4 3.2 quatro
  • Rb26dettRb26dett Registered Users 1 Posts
    You people got some nice cars, I have a Peugeot 206 SW 2.0 HDi xD
  • cjsabocjsabo Registered Users 507 Posts
    2013 Dodge Dart Rallye Turbo
  • JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    This is my Honda.

3434910007_large.jpg

When VTEC kicks in, I beat all of the GTR's.
  • JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    2014 Honda Accord Sport :cool:
  • TiredMofoTiredMofo Registered Users 53 Posts
    Don't mind me, your every day driver of diesel Golf IV passing by...
  • JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    BIG DADDY 88, my jeep is for the MUD !! haha the sedan is for the pimping :D
  • Bad KarmaBad Karma Registered Users 128 Posts
    1993 Turbo Honda Prelude SI 4WS
    2012 Yamaha R1
  • KrisKrowerKrisKrower Registered Users 100 Posts
    1990 Honda Civic Sedan.
  • coolestdudecoolestdude Registered Users 115 Posts
    Sold the Prius, bought a Cadillac. Going to chop the top, and get some bigger wheels soon maxresdefault.jpg
    Sold the Prius, bought a Cadillac. Going to chop the top, and get some bigger wheels soon maxresdefault.jpg
    Yeah those rims are pretty small at the moment. You rollin' on 15's?

Perhaps I can put them on my Honda when you're done with them.
  • SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    didn't know they made SS's with a V6 OP

• ChrisChris Registered Users 110 Posts
    Spencer wrote: »
    didn't know they made SS's with a V6 OP

its le br0
  • TeufTeuf Registered Users 99 Posts
    White 85 monte carlo. My baby, and I also have a 2001 vdub passat.
  • glhhorglhhor Registered Users 3 Posts
    72 ford maverick. 87 plymouth horizon and 06 xterra
    Seriously, why isn't anybody posting pictures? I've never seen a "What do you drive" thread on any forum where nobody posted images.

Forum noobs EVERYWHERE.
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Fresh and clean photo4.jpg Ole dirty girl photo.jpg Flexed while out shooting image-73.jpg
  • DapopemanDapopeman Registered Users 14 Posts
    Did my pictures show up? It says unapproved under my post....
    Dapopeman wrote: »
    Did my pictures show up? It says unapproved under my post....

Says unapproved for me also, and it's green. But I can see it, so I assume everybody can see it.
  • CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    This is my car click for video hahaa th_trimB31766C8-85C4-4D3A-BD47-9586084B0225_zpsa946a3b3.jpg
  • njohns16njohns16 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I just got my first car its a 67 beetle with a fiber glass baja kit and a diff engine i forget the engine for now but it aint stock lol
  • JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    2weclmo.jpg now
  • JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    67nj80.jpg before