Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

things that need to be fixed before turf

boostjunkie92boostjunkie92 Registered Users 124 Posts
As you all know the slow connection issue is a major problem as well as it just saying "connecting" when someone challenges instead of showing the check box button. There is an issue where you raise a bet or accept a bet and the timer goes to zero and sits there forcing you to close the app resulting in a loss of what was bet and a loss of boost as well as engine damage (major problem if you pink alot like I do) and a waste of gems Third is the account has been updated notification after races. How do you let a game run with bugs like this where people use real money and are losing real money to these glitches. I've lost several cars in which I was told to "submit a ticket" about only never to receive a response back. It's the same as it was on nitro 1320... You guys could care less as long as the money is coming in....fire those monkeys you hired for developers and get some people that can actually write code

Comments

• Options
    fusuyfusuy Registered Users 54 Posts
    Yea dude thats NITTO for ya. Their devs don't care as long as the game is bringing in money. **** the players/customers in their eyes. Did CIE make Nitto challenge and legends? I wouldn't be surprised if they did. They stopped giving a **** about the players in both of those games to. Let the hackers run wild while people piss away real money. Best you can do dude, stop spending real money lol. These devs wont do shit until they stop making money.
  • Options
    RumbaarRumbaar Registered Users 307 Posts
    They can't bring in money if it's crashing, and it's crashing so much now due to unstable server connections.
  • Options
    fusuyfusuy Registered Users 54 Posts
    Yes they can. They have the entire apple market. They don't have the same bugs. Or the same amount of bugs. They also make a killing through in game advertisements. Unstable server connections? Didn't know droids are connecting through a different server. I'm pretty sure they don't, it's just bad coding?
  • Options
    boostjunkie92boostjunkie92 Registered Users 124 Posts
    droids are on the same servers but there is so much packet loss its sickening that a game that has this large of a player base can run so crappy...its like going to an imax theater and watching sharknado