Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Power to Weight Ratio Calculator

JOCAMIJOCAMI Registered Users 15 Posts
Hi guys

This is something that i made days ago for u guys, but a forget to upload... lol now i see somebody else make this in a spreadsheet from google... i make this thanks to the Topic of ShinBeats and his Guide for Tuning and Driving: A Basic Guide for Going Fast(er).

Its easy to use, just Introduce the Wight and Power that you see in the tuning when you click on a part (stage 2, pro 1, pro 2, pro 3), it will automatically calculate it, and according to the power to weight ratio tip, this will tell you the best part.

When you already choose a part... Click on Wipe Data, so you dont have to delete every space one by one...

Hope u like and enjoy

You can download it from:

Power Weight Ratio Calculator Excel 2010 SendSpace Link

Power Weight Ratio Calculator Excel 2010 4Shared link

Power Weight Ratio Calculator Excel 2003 SendSpace Link

Tryed to upload to the forum but i cant... if somebody have any suggestion to upload it somewhere else, let me know

RR_Calculator.png

Comments

• Options
    therealdoodletherealdoodle Registered Users 65 Posts
    Nicely done! Is this a PC only or will it work in Google sheets?
  • Options
    RaipasRaipas Registered Users 2 Posts
    Links not working only for me ?
  • Options
    Darkrayv9Darkrayv9 Registered Users 59 Posts
    It works its just that when you click the link its adds another https:// in the address bar make sure you delete the extra one and the link should be fine
  • Options
    RumbaarRumbaar Registered Users 307 Posts
    Nice work. Maybe save it in an earlier version of Excel for greater compatibility?

I'm working on something similar, but it's a whole car tune tool. With pre configured stats for all items available for a car. Then real time calculations of weight, power, torque, cost, total cost and power to weight.
  • Options
    ItalyDragon144ItalyDragon144 Registered Users 144 Posts
    ay jocami, can u send me dat file to my email? my email is chinesedragon144@gmail.com. thx really appreciate if u did
  • Options
    s13silviaguys13silviaguy Registered Users 408 Posts
    Thanks, nicely done...
  • Options
    RumbaarRumbaar Registered Users 307 Posts
    Thanks, nicely done...
    Just know, that in my brief testing. A LOT of items have incorrect stats displayed, so might have to double check what you are inputting is actually correct. But they are usually only 0.1 out.
  • Options
    dimi937dimi937 Registered Users 590 Posts
    Compress that file with PAQ and it will attach Remove the pic to shrink the size too.