Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Getting sick of the non stop orange bar!

Chris.erChris.er Registered Users 131 Posts
I swear since turf started orange bar leave restart app orange bar delete and reinstall same crap... this is bs and annoying as hell. Either get better servers or do something to fix this I know my internet connection is amazing, wifi and cell service is full bars so what's your excuse for 20+ minutes of orange bars? How do you expect people to turf if they can't get into a lobby to even do one race?

Comments

• Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    Same issues here.... I just stopped trying to play.
  • Options
    mwayner69mwayner69 Registered Users 1,267 Posts
    I've had orange bar for 2 days now.
  • Options
    britt britt Cheeriosbritt britt Cheerios Registered Users 66 Posts
    Add me to the list.and jerrycannatuna also 4 races between the two of us in half an hour this is such BS
  • Options
    Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    Shit your lucky to even play mine hasn't let me play in over 2 weeks. It keeps saying reload at the main screen
  • Options
    Chris.erChris.er Registered Users 131 Posts
    I swear playing In traffic is more fun then this game right now lmao...
  • Options
    Professordank24Professordank24 Registered Users 600 Posts
    Orange car problems have to do with a fail with the servers hopefully these problems get fixed now or tomorrow. At the moment they are adding more servers to fix this problem
  • Options
    Darkd00mDarkd00m Registered Users 2,685 Posts
    Same thang!!