Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

New Datsun

(MATT911)(MATT911) Registered Users 300 Posts
I maxed out my new Datsun, with the best tune possible, but it's only rated 1643? Anyone else have higher rating? Mine's maxed.

Comments

• Mrjman31Mrjman31 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Not yet I just got it but I will let you know what I come up with. Can you send me your tune and I'll compare I will be doing it tonight.
  • TippettleeTippettlee Registered Users 2 Posts
    Please update if get any better. Interested to know where this car lies amongst its class
  • UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Supposedly the best ET is around 10.4 with a skilled launch. I have yet to get my hands on this car (might not even bother) otherwise I would provide more information..
  • glhhorglhhor Registered Users 3 Posts
    How you guy buy the 510 it wont load on my game
  • DomeiSuruEgDomeiSuruEg Registered Users 6 Posts
    I thought it would be fast like the si overall still a fun little car 10.482 is my best
  • mwayner69mwayner69 Registered Users 1,267 Posts
    I was very disappointed when I finished and it was 1643 too.
  • The Red ViperThe Red Viper Registered Users 150 Posts
    I don't get the reasoning behind putting a new car in the game but making it absolute doo doo butter in terms of speed and stats...it's like it was added solely to act as a gem magnet, get as many players as possible to throw down gems on a shiny turd with a good name so once they realize it's a turd they're likely to buy more gems. I remember the Datsuns in Forza....they'd smoke damn near anything lol. Shame the one in this game is so disappointing.
  • Mrjman31Mrjman31 Registered Users 13 Posts
    yo yall have to tell me what this tune is i am maxed out and only at 1633 wtf!
  • BobsgreensocBobsgreensoc Registered Users 1 Posts
    I love the Dato. Managed quite a few 10.38/9's. So easy to drive and launch and really fun for turfs as it is normally one of if not the fastest for that room.