Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Trusted Sellers

dimi937dimi937 Registered Users 590 Posts
Why don't we make a list of those? I know quite a few trusted members around here already such as 4d ladies, brockness, jason ds, bigj6996 and mario reyes.

Comments

• Options
    mrdragonfellmrdragonfell Registered Users 35 Posts
    that would be awesome, I am in the market for a new R class I just got scammed hard today by Azesirie of streetoutlaws13. They took me fair and square for my BMW and then after we talked for a bit and made friends they scammed me out of a trade for my Jetta, NSX, and EVO for a maxxed out R (have screenshots) So looking to buy a new R from someone I can trust. I am Mrdragonfell in game as well but would rather connect to someone via forums first.

Whats nuts is I know they have a main account with 250,000 sc what they have to gain from ganking a newb is beyond me, glad I didn't take their offer for my McLaren sheesh lol
  • Options
    QuicexQuicex Registered Users 103 Posts
    i have a rx7 spec r class if you want to talk my name is QUICEX lizzard as my pick :p
  • Options
    kruller1kruller1 Registered Users 184 Posts
    Add: Venom650R, Gonzo, Trogdor48430, and Cat. Never had a bad deal with them. Also add: Tiffxny
  • Options
    arexs12arexs12 Registered Users 607 Posts
    Adderz, Akuma Zed, AndriyanJ, CAT, CTownuso206 , RacinGisLife, SP Legend ,HTOWNHOTTIE they are all legit and 100% easy to talk and deal with.
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I'll make a list later today and if u can get 5vouchs aka comments on your post I will add to the list...
  • Options
    QuicexQuicex Registered Users 103 Posts
    well i had many chances to scam but im not that kind of person i like to be trusted...
  • Options
    redline racer 2redline racer 2 Registered Users 765 Posts
    Any McLaren's for sale? Please don't scam.
  • Options
    joeriverajoerivera Registered Users 142 Posts
    i have some vouches in my profile, add me i never had any problems, add cjsabo too