Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

QUICEX IS A SCAMMER!!

I hate scammers. He scammed me out of my m3 gemmed out tuned and my gemed out tuned viper gts. If you want to proceed with the deal add me again. This guy just deleted me after i gave him m3 and viper. I fulin hate scammers

Comments

• Options
    joedawnnjoedawnn Registered Users 1,216 Posts
    Sorry to hear it man. Seems like there's a sudden influx of scammers. I don't get how pathetic you have to be to scam over a video game lol.
  • Options
    LWRTHNULWRTHNU Registered Users 667 Posts
    It may help to search the user/rr id here in forum to help you out a bit more when dealing with these buttheads
  • Options
    joeriverajoerivera Registered Users 142 Posts
    even known people like you pinksmasta get scamed.... what a shame on those scammers
  • Options
    PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
    Es joerivera. Its hard when u put ur trust into someone and they just betray you like nothing after i had done a deal with him previously that worked out fine. Us known ppl have to watch out the most. He has a post selling cars so if u see the name QUICEX in a post warn the ppl that are buying
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    Holy crap, this is just insane. Scammers are just coming out of the woodworks and they are being blatant about it too. They don't care about scamming even out in the open for all to see because they know there will be no repercussions. It's really sad that there are people like this out there. What a scumbag.
  • Options
    2FAST4MYSELF2FAST4MYSELF Registered Users 307 Posts
    I believe this. i seen people call Quicex a scammer in the game the other day. Sorry for your lost man.
  • Options
    sundae2240sundae2240 Registered Users 487 Posts
    Dang.. Scammers are growing
  • Options
    PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
    Yea they are growing by the sec and in every normal race lobby there is one tryin to scam sayin there are free cars or cash. Even in turf ive seen ppl get scammed. Wtf is this. I guess you can only trust your good friends and thats it. Not even team can be trusted that much. A few months ago i got scammed by a team member for my full maxed gemed out s2k tuned to 9.7. Ill never forget his ign: JOSE 123456.