Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Chi racing looking for active racers

DoughbmeDoughbme Registered Users 91 Posts
Chi racing needs active racers , need racers who gonna racer during turf wars and can get over 1k in points , tired of racers who join and only get 300 points , that's not helping our team , if your looking to help us and race and win , join us

Comments

• DoughbmeDoughbme Registered Users 91 Posts
    Bump bump bump
  • ItalyDragon144ItalyDragon144 Registered Users 144 Posts
    if ur team rank is under 100 then i might join
    Sorry we was 230 something last week and fall to 370 this week due to inactive players and players getting under 1000points
  • maaz408maaz408 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hi my ign is draft crazy 271 i have 8 cars and i can get 2k-5k points per turf
    Are you still looking for a team
    Chi racing still looking for active racers
    Still looking for good and active racers to help us out , we are a mid 200 team and need racers to replace the dead beats that were dropped , please apply at Chi Racing
  • RuvxxRuvxx Registered Users 38 Posts
    My ign is PinealGland , I'm intrested in joining
    Still need members to help
  • LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    depending on the categories of events i might be able to hit the mark there
    have 8 cars atm
    ign: yeah no
    (around 4-6 space between yeah and no cant remember)
    if u are okay with me joining, i'll apply
    Still need solid members for turf wars , please apply at Chi Racing
    Bump bump bump
    Bump bump bump