Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

05 gto is a scammer

lol.

I'm an idiot.
We were supposed to trade my javelin for his stock M5.

I'm so mad. I never go first for this reason. I checked his vouchers and a few were by some people I knew were legit, so i thought id give it a shot.
He said he got scammed so he refused to go first. So since I really wanted this M5 I ended up trying to trust him and went first.
Went first, then he said ok let me grab m5 and ill join.
Waited a few seconds. "offline"
He deleted me and took my javelin lol.

Im mainly upset due to the fact that it was the first turf car I ever won. :-)
So just a warning guys, don't do business with 05 GTO.
Complete scammer.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    jm chrisjm chris Registered Users 138 Posts
    Yup he didnt scam me but he seemed very sketchy to me.. Sorry man!
  • Options
    LilPTopLilPTop Registered Users 312 Posts
    Yea he scammed me for the m5 **** that guy , he really needs the money I guess going to sell the cars on ppl to pay for his meal tonight gl bitch
  • Options
    Rob96Rob96 Registered Users 1,070 Posts
    Sorry to hear that, especially since it was your first turd car :( Also thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    LilPTopLilPTop Registered Users 312 Posts
    Scammed you a few mintues after he did me
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Ya man thanks for the heads up. Hopefully you learned a lesson from this. I never go first EVER! I don't care who it is. It could be my mom buying a car from me and I'd get the money first lol. Please guys if you're already eatablished traders don't fall for this bs with these guys that have bad parents. Hopefully his game will mysteriously delete and he'll have to start over. Or even better maybe someone will steal his phone tonight and hack his bank account. God I hate scammers. Be sure to add this lame to the scammer list please. Thank you
  • Options
    BloodonmibladeBloodonmiblade Registered Users 148 Posts
    He is big scammer lost a pagani to him! Says his money on other acct f him
  • Options
    Zephyr-APZephyr-AP Registered Users 447 Posts
    If I stole his phone I would get joedawnn's car back. How dare this guy scam a legit trader. Makes me want to steal all his cars.
  • Options
    Someone scam him back for something major. It don't have to be today or tomorrow. Scam him back and take pics and post them on the forums. Joe I'll help you with a reward if someone scams him back for a turf car or something similar. \m/
  • Options
    TiffxnyTiffxny Registered Users 1,330 Posts
    I'll get him.
  • Options
    gardow tureyrowgardow tureyrow Registered Users 1,486 Posts
    Damn, we dealt 4 times. All went smoothly, wtf happened
    PINKSLIP!
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    Is this for real?? WTF is going on?? It's like an epidemic now. F'in scammers everywhere now! Sorry to hear that bro. That Javelin is the first turf car that we won on our team after struggling to get in the top 100 before that. Sucks bigtime. Sorry to hear this bro. Karma is gonna get this lowlife scammer. F him.
  • Options
    Almost got him, he's a puss.

35lztjs.jpg
  • Options
    Lol it's ok tiff maybe I'll make a second account and steal from him and give it to joe. Lolololol
  • Options
    That's what I was trying to do, even money to replace a bit of it.
  • Options
    That's what we should do as a community to all scammers. Go after them and take their cars from them. Teach them a lesson to never scam another person again. F them!
  • Options
    Let's start a bounty hunting team.
  • Options
    This scumbag is transferring cars from his 05gto account to what I am assuming is his second account, shoey949.
  • Options
    joedawnnjoedawnn Registered Users 1,216 Posts
    Wow, good find dude.
    Im over here not caring too much because I need to go to the hospital lol.
  • Options
    enzorex44enzorex44 Registered Users 130 Posts
    Kay i join the bounty too guys ! God i hate scammers... Let the payback begin ;)
  • Options
    Here is where I caught the scumbag loser transferring cars from his 05gto account to shoey949:
    05GTOScammer2_zps9fee16e9.png
    05GTOScammer_zpsc2e8a4ce.png
  • Options
    Nice find hex! You're promoted.
  • Options
    & he already deleted me. Lololol. Keep running you puss, we will find you and kill you.
  • Options
    EricsullyEricsully Registered Users 152 Posts
    Here ya go guys new one
  • Options
    Nice job Ericsully!! This POS is going to keep making different accounts trying to hide. You can run but you can't hide 05GTO/shoey949/Dyno Jet!

Edit: Yup he has now transferred all his cars including the Javelin and the M5 to the Dyno Jet account. Keep it up guys. Stay on this scammer until he quits or returns all the cars he scammed or both.
  • Options
    Nice job buddy, welcome to the team.
  • Options
    Bump for the bounty hunters lol
  • Options
    wingless jetwingless jet Registered Users 67 Posts
    Ok I tracked him and add him as friends now you guys need to add me I'll report his last moves so you guys can get in the same room
  • Options
    Hooked1Hooked1 Registered Users 156 Posts
    If I had an M5 I would give it to you to make up for that Scumbag. I dont understand how people can live with themselves treating others like this. I thought I had made a friend on here with Rivenbark92. He was in a slower lobby trying to take pinks and I smoked him. He begged and pleaded for his car back so I told him to give me the 10k I wanted for the bet originally and I would. He only had 5k so I did it. Afterwards he kept hitting me up for tunes anf help here and there. I let him borrow a Gtr R35 maxed so he could make some money. He obviously lost it, unfriended me and has maximun ammount of friends. I would have been ok had he just told me that he lost it and offered something to make it up. Even some little BS car would've said a lot about his character. These people will get whats coming to them in due time. Sorry for your loss
  • Options
    He has to be. No way an RX-8 would pink a Viper Gts-r. I will get one of my sons to join in on the fun. We will get him back
  • Options
    I lend to team members all the time to help out. As I'm sure a lot of people do. I will not tolerate scammers, thats why I always read these posts. If a teamate's caught scamming they will be kicked off my team immediately. I dont care if they put up 100k by themselves. Lol