Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

CIA Recruitng Rank 46 in Turf

StrikeSixStrikeSix Registered Users 9 Posts
Must make Min points of 25k or get kick before turf is over. Must have at least 25 cars. Must be Active in Turf Wars. Must be a Team Player. Make a request to join in game.

Comments

• Options
    SIMBASONSIMBASON Registered Users 606 Posts
    Absolute prick, wouldn't want to be a part of ur team.
  • Options
    Take My MoneyTake My Money Registered Users 312 Posts
    Im interested and can meet and exceed your minimum point requirement for next turf. Ign is same as here: Take my money
  • Options
    Not what he said in forums, what he had said privately in the game
  • Options
    Wow two guys that don't know anything about running a team Snow Piggeh and the other idiot
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Are they mad that they didn't hit the minimum and got booted before turf rewards? Or was is something else?
  • Options
    They weren't even on the team. If you join Cia and don't get min you get booted before turf is over. Don't expect to get a reward for not meeting the min points. This team is not giving free handouts to the ones that don't make the min points period
  • Options
    SIMBASONSIMBASON Registered Users 606 Posts
    No point talking to this idiot again
  • Options
    That's why your not in a top 100 team
  • Options
    chEz130chEz130 Registered Users 746 Posts
    I would like to join. I currently do not have 25 cars (only have 11), and did not reach the point minimum last turf. Last turf I got 20k points. I'm still improving so if you'd like to take a chance on an improving player I can be your guy. If not I understand. Just let me know, thank you.
  • Options
    naaiellonaaiello Registered Users 17 Posts
    340+ cars formerly of MVP ign: naaiello
  • Options
    DJANG0DJANG0 Registered Users 128 Posts
    50cars I can put up 25k ign: Djang0
  • Options
    Two spots left
  • Options
    scootdillascootdilla Registered Users 101 Posts
    I'm interested but I don't use the 25 car approach I use 10 cars and I average over 37k per turfs I'm thinking of leaving swamp donkey we just finished 30 hit me I you are interested
  • Options
    Team is full good luck to everyone