Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

looking for team?

KodineKodine Registered Users 88 Posts
Heys guys looking for a team to potentially be in the top 100 at some point. Hopefully everyone is active and are just cool people. I'm somewhat new an dhave 6 cars atm. But I'm working on getting more. I attempted an event once to see what I could get. And in maybe 5 minutes or so I managed to rack up over 500 points. So I'm sure I can score a few thousand fairly easily. Basically just looking for a team to evolve with and just get better at the game with. I'm like lvl 4x(can't remember exactly). IGN is Kodine. Send me some requests or just leave a reply here. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    I have a top 25 team with a 35k minimum. We require level 40 and a nice garage to support yourself during turf. If this is you add me in game and we can chat some when we are online .GONZO.
  • Options
    I'm almost lvl 50. I may not have a nice garage though. As far as the 35k thing goes. I might be able to do that on certain Events again I only have 6 cars atm. i'll add you anyways just because lol.
  • Options
    Lil TysonLil Tyson Registered Users 93 Posts
    How many points you can get?
  • Options
    ^Haven't had the chance to find out lol.