Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Avante x is a scammer!!!!!!!!!

Look Avante x is a scammer he took my stella and nissan gtr and he or she was supposed to give me 1.5 n CRT never recived

Comments

• GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Screen grabs please of the transaction and or chat will help also. Otherwise I'd say it would be best to not deal with either one of you.
  • LilPTopLilPTop Registered Users 312 Posts
    Look bro give me second so I can get the pictures uploaded so I can expose this fagget
    Ok. I use imgur and switch it to HTML and then post the link it gives you. You can only do 4 pics per post.
    And if and when you do post proof to clear your name make sure you post it in the thread he made about you also.
  • JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    Tinypic is better in my book
  • nixes288nixes288 Registered Users 247 Posts
    He shut up when asked for screen shots. I'm thinkin avante is a scammer
    88d47b.jpg 49c81f.jpg
    1917a0.jpg
  • nixes288nixes288 Registered Users 247 Posts
    When doing deals. Buyer always goes first. Never send cars without payment. IMO
  • 2slow ty2slow ty Registered Users 509 Posts
    scammers these days smh
  • mwayner69mwayner69 Registered Users 1,267 Posts
    The screenshot showed a chat which proves nothing either way. I've dealt with Avante without issue before. I'd like more information. Where are the screenshots of the transaction? How about a screenshot of the cars being gone an you not having more money? That could help clarify.
  • JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    Cars are gone by last pic and as you see the money is not there either
    Dude show me your screenshots then and stop talking shit
    Bump to the top ^ ( just know I'm getting the word out)