Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

And the award for worst customer support goes to...

JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
55f8a1a9f0.png

Thanks Ryyst, for giving me false information, and wasting 15 days, and another 15 days for the next reply. **** useless. Could've been playing the game by now.

But now I might not even bother with this shit anymore.

Here's my reply, for the world to see.
e28cf16c2f.png

Comments

• Options
    CordellCordell Registered Users 23 Posts
    someones mad :(
  • Options
    PacMan RevisPacMan Revis Registered Users 783 Posts

• Options
    1Bullet1Deer1Bullet1Deer Registered Users 422 Posts
    Wow that's crazy. They didn't even read your first email, i'd be pissed too. I'm debating on selling my whole account. 100 mill and 180 cars roughly including most turf cars
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Sorry about that. I'll look into the interaction. As for your issue. Yeah, the rep should have been able to assist you. I went ahead and linked JAMESG with your Google Account. So now you can log onto that Racer on both an Android and iOS device.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    What a childish reply from you OP....
  • Options
    King DavidKing David Registered Users 181 Posts
    lol JamesG mad
  • Options
    ChrisChris Registered Users 110 Posts
    GamesJee .
  • Options
    [QUOTE=[RR] Ryystron;n187190]Sorry about that. I'll look into the interaction. As for your issue. Yeah, the rep should have been able to assist you. I went ahead and linked JAMESG with your Google Account. So now you can log onto that Racer on both an Android and iOS device.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Ryyst. You da man.

borat.jpg

Really sorry about the reply by the way, I was just really disgusted.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    I know we (Customer Service) all look like Avatars and Email Icons, but we are all people. We can make mistakes, if you've never made a mistake than you are a better person than I. Just remember there is no need for name calling or "bashing", it does no one any good. Also, making us "look bad" is not what got "you what you want" it was informing us of the mistake. We would have easily helped if you put it, if not nicely, without the need for harsh language.

We (again, CS) have set policies in regards on how much we can help. We can't promise we can resolve everything to your liking, but we do try. We don't come to work thinking, "How can I screw over our customers today?" we are here to help. We unfortunately are constrained by policies and by the tools we have to work with. We can make exceptions to certain issues, so while our normal answer would be no to something, we can say yes.

Now think about that for a second. After reading 100s of angry emails a day, would you be inclined to help out and make an exception for another request filled with harshness and insults? Or would you help out the person who is polite and at the very least, sounds professional?

Something to think about the next time any of you ask for help.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    SamuelSamuel Registered Users 91 Posts
    Ryy you reading an essay bro? Lol
  • Options
    tl ; dr
  • Options
    JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    Dam you guys literally have no respect...
  • Options
    SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    Maybe there's a reason you get "100s of angry emails" a day.. Countless in-game problems in addition to poor customer service tends to not bring out the best in people.

• Options
    random like Brianrandom like Brian Registered Users 61 Posts
    I find it amusing how paying customers are being called insulting things by the supposed "customer service". If u pay with your hard earned money for something and don't get what u were advertised, you have a right to be a bit demanding, I would say. And as far as insults go, I've seen quite a bit of commentary from mods and player mods that is just plain rude. A bit of the pot calling the kettle maybe? Or maybe the kettle calling the pot, but still. If anyone is aware of the customer service job that doesn't involve angry people sign me up. The customer is NEVER right to Cie. This is a widely felt statement by a large majority. If you want less anger, use your common sense as the only "constraint" in judging these tickets and people won't be so mad. What's the point in sending a ticket if the same cut n paste comes back to all of them without consideration? Do some actual "service" to your customers and you won't see such harshness and insults.
  • Options
    KrisKrowerKrisKrower Registered Users 100 Posts
    Still the same fail ass CIE.
  • Options
    aumakuaaumakua Registered Users 207 Posts
    he made a mistake and resolved it... everyone makes mistakes lol im sure they get 18273 emails a week i work in tech/customer service for blizzard ent sometimes we accidentally oversee a problem or skim through a email trying to resolve any issues as fast and effectively as we can props to ryyst for responding to your "post" here although i do understand your frustrations waiting 30 days for a easily resolved issue as we do spent countless amounts of time and hard earned money on entertainment.
  • Options
    King DavidKing David Registered Users 181 Posts
    lol .