Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

DJChris23 Garage Warehouse Blowout Sale !! ($RRCash Only)

Turf/Gem Cars
- Nissan GTR NISMO GT3 (1679 Rating) - Fully upgraded with turbocharger and nitrous installed. Hulk Green (200 gems) Paint. Volk TE37V Tanaka Green Finish (250 gems) Wheels. (1800 gems in Showroom)​ - Offer

- Turf Wars NewYork Wrapped Mazda RX-7 GT Spec (1678 Rating) - Fully upgraded with turbocharger and nitrous installed. Volk CE28N Fire Engine Red Finish ($75k) Wheels and B-Sport Ace-3 Candy Red Finish (63 gems) Wheels - Offer

- Turf Wars NewYork Wrapped Ford Mustang Cobra Jet (1677 Rating) - Fully upgraded with supercharger and nitrous installed. 9 different sets of Volk and SSR wheels to choose from ($40-$75k) CE28N Fire Engine Red Finish ($75k) Wheels currently installed - Offer

2x Ford GT-R (1678 Rating) - Both are fully upgraded with supercharger or turbocharger and nitrous installed. Stock Red Paint & Stock Wheels. Ocean Blue (10 gems) Paint and Volk TE37 White Finish ($75k) Wheels. (Blue Ford GT-R is currently detuned) - 1 million/each

- Turf Wars Unwrapped Ford Falcon FGV8 Supercar (1679 Rating) - Fully upgraded with turbocharger and nitrous installed. Ocean Blue (10 gems) Paint and B-Sport SFT-1 Bright Sonic Orange (125 gems) Wheels - 3.5 million

- Nissan Skyline GTR (1650 Rating) - Turf Tuned for upcoming event. (Best ET of 10.1 without boost) FULL gem bodykit with carbon hood/trunk. Lime Green Paint ($10k) Gram Lights 57Ultimate ($2.4k) Wheels (365 gems in Showroom) - 1 million

- Dodge Viper ACR-X (1663 Rating) - Experimental Turf Tune. (Best ET of 8.8 without boost) Stock White Paint and B-Sport Ace3 Full Chrome ($5.6k) Wheels. (600 gems in Showroom) - $800k

- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X (1657 Rating) - Fully upgraded with turbocharger and nitrous installed. Carbon fiber hood/trunk. Ocean Blue (10 gems) Paint. Volk CE28N Blue Volt Finish ($75k) Wheels - $400k

- Chevrolet Corvette (1661 Rating) - Nearly maxed with both turbocharger/supercharger and nitrous installed. Stock Red Paint and B-Sport SFT-1 Black Finish ($40k) Wheels. (440 gems in Showroom) - $700k

2x Subaru Impreza WRX STI (1650 Rating) - Turf Tuned (Best ET of 10.0 boosted) Stock Red Paint with Carbon Hood/Trunk and B-Sport Classics Black Finish ($75k) Wheels. Stock Blue Paint with B-Sport SFT-1 Gold Finish (63 gems) Wheels - $500k/each

- Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (1650 Rating) - Fully upgraded with turbocharger and nitrous installed. Carbon fiber hood/trunk. Carbon Grey ($2.5k) Paint. B-Sport SFT-1 Gold Finish (63 gems) Wheels - $600k

WJeRwYF.jpg
xJnCunB.jpg
QzXwxTg.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Darkd00mDarkd00m Registered Users 2,685 Posts
    I may purchase the cobra jet! Add me or pm me!
  • Options
    dimi937dimi937 Registered Users 590 Posts
    Free Bump because you made a good ad with some awesome cars.
  • Options
    romesnowbrewerromesnowbrewer Registered Users 231 Posts
    Il take the r34
  • Options
    gardow tureyrowgardow tureyrow Registered Users 1,486 Posts
    Bro ill take the zr1
    PINKSLIP!
  • Options
    arexs12arexs12 Registered Users 607 Posts
    you got pmed on your email at gmail
  • Options
    Darkd00m :: and I have a cash+ trade offee
  • Options
    Oh yours to
  • Options
    Ok your added but not online lol
  • Options
    arexs12arexs12 Registered Users 607 Posts
    how about 700k on GTR?
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    For the people who aren't early birds..
  • Options
    HunterHunter Registered Users 186 Posts
    Hello,

do you accept any other payment methods instead of RRC

because i'm interested of your maxed falcon with orange Wheels

if so, my ign is : hunter 2014

Thanks
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Bump!! Discounts avaliable for the other gem cars!!
  • Options
    G CRANMERG CRANMER Registered Users 88 Posts
    Will u take 500k for viper?
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    600k and it's yours. Most people sell them around 1 million or so and it does cost a lot of gems..
  • Options
    Ok deal IGN name same and I'm on :)
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Quick and easy deal with G Cranmer!
  • Options
    Excellent quick and easy,happily do business again a*
  • Options
    mwayner69mwayner69 Registered Users 1,267 Posts
    Still have the r34?
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Last bump before bedtime. Everything listed must be sold! Lowball offers are being accepted (not THAT low)
  • Options
    mwayner69mwayner69 Registered Users 1,267 Posts
    Did you happen to keep the r34 tune? PM me. Thanks.
  • Options
    DJChris23 is 100% legit seller

( i vouch for him )
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Ford Falcon sold to Hunter 2014!
  • Options
    Nicolas_MNicolas_M Registered Users 387 Posts
    Hey Chris is the r34 still available? If so, would you accept a trade? :)
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Sorry the R34 was the first car sold a few minutes after I posted it.
  • Options
    *smooth deal
    +fast transfer for car
    +amazing seller
    +100% legit

thanks again for your business
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Buy the Ford GT-R maxed for less than 1 million. Also selling my EvoX for a discounted price! Come and get it!
  • Options
    patmeisterpatmeister Registered Users 969 Posts
    Evo x still avail if yes I'd like to buy
  • Options
    Pat meister my ign going online now
  • Options
    Thank you very much! :)
  • Options
    WormnastyWormnasty Registered Users 110 Posts
    I'll give you 500k for the ford :D