Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Stock EVO X with gem trunk $150k obo

SOLD, thanks for the pleasantries.

Comments

• Options
    LWRTHNULWRTHNU Registered Users 667 Posts
    LWRTHNU wrote: »
    Fer Sale, POST OR PM OFFERS, thanks
    Also 2 free boosts
  • Options
    Will throw in a 1649 NSX for $175k
  • Options
    JonnyThreeWheelsJonnyThreeWheels Registered Users 657 Posts
    Uh, if you can add another car I'll offer a stock ford gtr
  • Options
    I have an offer on the table for $165k for EVO & NSX, i would really rather have RR cash, going once...
  • Options
    You realize the gtr can be sold to the garage for 187,500 right
  • Options
    Nah, you've already said yes. I'm not going to change my offer.
  • Options
    Are you stupid? I asked for another car and had said if you did I'd give you the ford gtr, so you said another car. The only reason you changed your mind is because someone offered cash.
  • Options
    You should perhaps, gain some common sense as well. You'd be able to sell this for 300-400 all day. It's a shame you're too ignorant to realize that.
  • Options
    ZacV10ZacV10 Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I'll give 125k if that is what you would rather do and scrap the other 2. Let me know I'll join.
  • Options
    shahidshahid Registered Users 3,173 Posts
    do u have more evo x add me ace blower 24
  • Options
    Grid Hot 236Grid Hot 236 Registered Users 215 Posts
    I have one evo X 1629