Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Can not join race room. ?

1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
I've checked everything. Re installed game. Internet is perfect. I just sent a ticket today. Is there anything else I can do ? Ign. 1 darknight 1. I'm using Android samsung note 3 . Now it won't let me race. Just says can not join room. ?

Comments

• 1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    Is there someone that can look at my account and see if there is anything I'm doing wrong? I sent an email but how do I send a ticket?
    After some more research I figured out the issue. I'VE BEEN BANNED. Is there a way to Un ban me? I haven't done anything wrong. And there are billions of dollars worth of cars in it. That I can't afford to loose.
    So I sent in a ticket? Got a reply email saying 10 business days. Which is bout 2 actual weeks right? Is there a faster way to do this? Are the mods able to Un ban? Or do I hyst have to sit and wait. You guys have been very helpful in the past. Hope you can help with this current issue also Sorry for any inconvenience I have caused. Ign. 1 darknight 1 Google play. [email protected]
  • trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    Nope sending in a ticket is the only way. It's such a long wait because of the last update players are sending in tickets like crazy.
    Cool. Thanks. As long is its resolved that's all I care about. Thanks for the response. How guys have been helpful so far. Keep up the good work. !
    Waiting for tickets to go through. ,,, not fun. Can't wait to race again. :\ just keep telling myself. It'll all be over soon. Lol.
    It's ok. I'm not complaining. Just patiently waiting. I know now not to merge 2 accounts into 1. Lol. You guys are doing a good job and I know there ate a ton of tickets to get to. Mine is somewhere in that line. :) thanks for the support
    Can't wait. This is the pits
    I received an email saying you need more info. Will the reply be expedited or will I have to wait another 10 days. ?
    I just received and email saying another 12 days. :'( this is the worst ever. A entire month to Un ban me is too long.
    I didn't even do anything wrong. Why am I being punished so bad ........
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    PM me, and link this thread and let me know the email you used.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Sent. Thank you Rryst. Even if you can't fix it. Yet. The effort is so much appreciated.
  • Jaye GarciaJaye Garcia Registered Users 2 Posts
    Did you ever get this fixed ? Were you really banned ? I pinked myself over 40 cars to put on my new device and now it wont let me join any room. Please help I've spent so much money on this game to just lose it in a snap
  • Jaye GarciaJaye Garcia Registered Users 2 Posts
    We're all screwed ..
    Got it back. Send in a ticket with all the info in it as you can. Ign. Google play or itunes. Facebook tour account name. And just wait.
  • LambertohLambertoh Registered Users 1 Posts
    Best Administrators, I have the same problem too! Pop up says Im Unable to join raceroom.. I was transferimg cars in my 2 accounts: Lambertoh and Freggle Master. Can someone please repair it for me, so I can play again, please? Thank you very much!!