Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Serious Racers- 15k+ Building to top 100

UsernameBelowUsernameBelow Registered Users 264 Posts
Hello guys, We are recruiting strong, and active members. We do not care how low you are, but as long as you are active, have more than 15 cars, and is friendly. If you are interested in joining, please keep in mind this team will have no tolerance for scams; In and out of the team. We are looking to get into the top 100 next turf. Not this turf because we are building this team to get ready and win that turf car for the next turf! If you are interested, please comment your IGN, number of cars owned, and how many turf points you can score. Or apply if you meet/almost meet these requirements at: LA DRIFTERS. Thanks a lot, If questions, message me in game at: MessageForpinks

Comments

• UsernameBelowUsernameBelow Registered Users 264 Posts
    3 Spots left to join!!! Hurry
    Now if you want to join you must apply here as we are full
  • spark shakedown 163spark shakedown 163 Registered Users 92 Posts
    I can get 10k depending on turf challenge pm meif interested
  • TheBoostedGTheBoostedG Registered Users 127 Posts
    Where you placed? I can swap over to you now if you need solid racer.
    Where you placed? I can swap over to you now if you need solid racer.
    Atm, we are placed 860, but we were not trying as i said above. This turf we are getting strong members to get to top 100 for future turfs. Right now, If all members tried, I would say we would be 95 or 115. How many points do you score? If you still want to join, apply to the team LA Drifters and tell me how many turf points you can score. Thanks...- We also give out bonus prizes for top 3 turfers.
    We are now placed 492... We are getting rid of the non contributors for more to join. Join quick before the spots are full! 15k+ Apply on LA DRIFTERS or apply here. You must get 15k+ and the best turfers top 3 get prizes! Thanks , pm me in game if you want to join or just apply in game with the info. Ign:MessageForPinks