Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Help on choosing a car

quimicoanthonyquimicoanthony Registered Users 5 Posts
Guys this is the question I have always asking myself which car is the best one when picking a car from R class Mazda, scion or viper? Please help me out on choosing my new car

Comments

• Options
    shahidshahid Registered Users 3,173 Posts
    Mazda rx 7 spec
  • Options
    Car Buy & SellCar Buy & Sell Registered Users 224 Posts
    Mazda bud.....
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    The fastest one among them is the RX7 GT spec .. And it cost much to be build but it worth it .. However It's not the best option to make some money (5 shifts only) .. great car for pinks races .. Not easy to drive (not recommended for beginners) ................................................... FRS-R is the slowest R class campaign car .. And the easiest to build .. Doesn't cost much .. Smooth to make money with (just install the non-stress parts and race CIE BOTS) .. Useless in pinks races .. Smooth to drive .. (recommended for beginners) ................................................... Viper GTS-R is the balanced car .. It is fast (not faster than the RX7) but u need to know the trick to drive that car .. And toke lots of practice .. A bit expensive to build .. Kind of easy to make money with (just install the non-stress parts and race CIE BOTS) .. Good car for pinks races but as I said U need to practice on how U drive that car .. A bit easy to drive it (in normal way) .. (recommended for beginners)
  • Options
    quimicoanthonyquimicoanthony Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thanks guys im gonna pick rx7