Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Just been scammed !!!!

I have just been scammed by joliina hirasawa he has taken my turf wrx sport he was ment to send me copo first place do not trade with him he is a scammer !!!!! If anyone is friends with him the. Let him no the world now knows he is a dirty scammer

Comments

• TheBoostedGTheBoostedG Registered Users 127 Posts
    DID EXACTLY THE SAME WITH ME FOR MY NISMO THE DIRTY ****.
  • OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    That's CAR BUY & SELL. I thought he had a good rep.
  • Silver hemi 223Silver hemi 223 Registered Users 1,006 Posts
    Yh bastedddd he is nothing but a dirty scammer
  • Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    Wow wtf I was gonna deal with him
  • Smelly toastSmelly toast Registered Users 72 Posts
    Can't you report him ??
    Everyone needs to rite on his wall and tell cie
    So pissedd offf might delete the games poeple are nothing but cuntsss and cie do fuckk all aboutt it
    Dam man sorry for your loss. Put it up in the legit buyers sticky so anyone that looks will know not to deal with him.
  • Mr808Mr808 Registered Users 48 Posts
    Drive n smoke is a scammer!!! Don't trust dat dude.ppl like him should be banned from game..so look out ppl don't deal wit Drive n smoke dude.
  • ZacV10ZacV10 Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Wow! I hate that man, I've never seen anything bad myself I think we ask appreciate the heads up. Let's get it back.
    It took me a lot of hard work and lot of reAl money to get tht car i no for some of u that have lots of good cars and stuff like that but to me that car was my best and probs only turf car I will get tbh just so disappointed to think people could post on here and still steal from people now i no I will never have one of them car again I give up tbh
  • RumbaarRumbaar Registered Users 307 Posts
    So this person has multiple accounts. I've dealt with buy &sell. Hmm
    Of road hemi I seriously thank u and don't no what I can do to show I appreciate it but take my word bro thank u a lot means a lot bud
    You're welcome man.
  • LetsgoboysLetsgoboys Registered Users 151 Posts
    I almost traded with him last night! Sorry to hear about that man
  • joeamgjoeamg Registered Users 75 Posts
    Last night I was about to do the same deal with with, it's a good thing I didn't. Don't deal with hypr Zeus either he took my zr1
  • JacklamatorJacklamator Registered Users 306 Posts
    Im very happy i logged off and didnt do any trades with him.. But if any admin needs proof..

http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/the-neighborhood/unsupported-player-trades-sales/197063-looking-for-new-falcon-wrapped-and-scion-tc-spec

This is a post he made about wanting to buy a falcon, i happened to have one for sale and i replied to his post.. This link is just to have proof that Buy/sell is that joilna person they're speaking of.

Thanks to everyone who has come forward and helped me it's about time people like joliina hirasawa gets blocked no body I mean no body trade or sell to him as he is a scammer thanks to everyone's help
    Bump ........
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Bump for lame scammer
  • 2slow ty2slow ty Registered Users 509 Posts
    He tried scamming me lmao. i found his co leader and leaders so he will be kicked
  • hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    What a POS this guy is. I hate scumbag scammers.
  • shahidshahid Registered Users 3,173 Posts
    we need too have list of legit buyer there we can trust who is scammer and who is not that guy get one list of it
  • NsnshdNsnshd Registered Users 1 Posts
    Beware people Classicthunder77 is also a scammer. Becarful. I am one legit guy. Find me At Nsnshd.
  • CracbabyCracbaby Registered Users 1,361 Posts
    worst scammer in history along with give me the keys joliina got me to for my wrx sport also
  • statiicstancestatiicstance Registered Users 398 Posts
    Bump to keep trending
  • iBoostediBoosted Registered Users 29 Posts
    He added me ..
  • CATCAT Registered Users 1,514 Posts
    IM F U C K I N G, P I S S E D! He scamming a lot! And how the f u guys fell for it? Smh!

Have 35$ pp to spend hmu
    Fueled racing beta tester/RR android beta tester/2013-present RR

• iBoostediBoosted Registered Users 29 Posts
    He messaged me trying to trade lol , i told him i saw 2 results of scamming and he deleted me soooo fast !! LOL
  • jasontheonejasontheone Registered Users 729 Posts
    Bump for a pos scammer. Anyone know any of his other names?