Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Looking for an admin!

Antcar1138Antcar1138 Registered Users 37 Posts
Hi. I need to ask something that keeps happening and is getting real annoying Thanks IGN Mr.Innocent

Comments

• protectmeauraprotectmeaura Registered Users 406 Posts
    I can help you I'm the admin apprentice
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Hey tony, what's going on man? Maybe I can help.
  • Antcar1138Antcar1138 Registered Users 37 Posts
    Really?0.o All it is, is that when you get challenged and your game crashes it takes 1 boost away. It's been happening for ages but I chose to ignore it. This week I'm slacking with points and I have no gems. Just lost 2 boosts because of this so it's annoying as hell.. I need boost but I now have none left -.-
    Hey mud. It's just a bug in the game and it's annoying me like crap now. Trying to pink these dam evo X's and then my game crashes. Come back to find it's taken my boost for nothing -.-
    It's not that. I just don't see for weeks boost can just disappear when I don't even race? I can't help it when my game crashes when people challenge me. So why does it take a boost?
    Yea it's happens when people "time out on you" also, it's just simple bugs that need to be fixed. As far as the gems disappearing sucks for sure. Hopefully there will be a showering of gems for this issue haha.. No but for real, it's happened a couple of times to me.. What device are you using?
    iPad 2 bud
    Okay that's why, the iPad 2 is just slightly more powerful than the 4s. The 4s, which we all know, is plagued with issues. The iPhone 5 that I used to play on is just slightly more powerful than your iPad and it's got the same issues.. My friends iphone 5s is slightly more powerful than mine, buy significantly more powerful than your iPad.. All in all, it has to do with the hardware. Unfortunately the only thing to do will be wait for the next update and hope it helps people not on the "latest and greatest" devices. Unless you can afford/are able to update your device. Sorry Bro.
  • CheetaturboCheetaturbo Registered Users 98 Posts
    That is not a good answer. My Ipad, My Iphone 5 and my sons iphone 5s have this issue, timer goes to Zero and you loose the race without racing it. (in fact at, before time goes to Zero, you can see the front end of your opponent car lifting like he launched) you will need to restart 3 times and you loose boost. I have lost so much that I can't count. CIE is not even acknowledging this happens.
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    So what I have seen looking into all these issues is that the races actually take place, you may not see it on your end, but from our perspective, they do.

That is to say, we see one party sending in their race results and the other, usually the player reporting the issue, timing out or sending their race results too late. That's what we see. That basically means, and I know most people refuse to accept or hear it, that the player's reporting device, for some reason or another, does not send in their race results or sends it way to slow.

But since the race actually takes place, that is why your boost is taken.

Now, we can look into specific races. So you would need to send in a ticket with detailed information. So we would need to look into specific races.

Racer name:
    Car Used
    When the race took place:
    Pink Slip?:
    Opponent Name:

You can either send through the game by scrolling down the License screen or via the website at www.ciegames.com
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• CordellCordell Registered Users 23 Posts
    I can help you although I can't even get on the game
    Ryyst I didn't even race. I get the 0 sec left a lot but this time he challenged me and the game just shut down. The boost was gone. Also I just lost my only VW because launch didn't work -.- I can't afford another one but I had to launch twice. Went to take a screen shot and the game crashed -.- :/
  • GvosGvos Registered Users 69 Posts
    That is not a good answer. My Ipad, My Iphone 5 and my sons iphone 5s have this issue, timer goes to Zero and you loose the race without racing it. (in fact at, before time goes to Zero, you can see the front end of your opponent car lifting like he launched) you will need to restart 3 times and you loose boost. I have lost so much that I can't count. CIE is not even acknowledging this happens.

Same thing happened to me, saw opponents car lift but not move and I timed out. Lost car. Yea!
  • Blue ThunderbirdBlue Thunderbird Registered Users 37 Posts
    I got exacly the same problem, when i want to race the screen is frozen. The opponents car is lifting up like he launch, i got that mostly with mu 2011 subaru impereza wrx sti, because i exually use only that car the most of the time. I got this every day a lot of times against all diffrence opponents, can this be fixed? I hope cie can
  • Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    Mud Digger wrote: »
    Okay that's why, the iPad 2 is just slightly more powerful than the 4s. The 4s, which we all know, is plagued with issues.

Could you please explain how the Ipad 4 "as we all know" is plagued with issues. How much koolaide does Lutz give you guys?

Ryyst please help us, I have more than enough races with this issue, I can not put the stress this would take CIE with tickets. ( last three turfs worth of info, I have more than 50 pictures of this happening.
    This is a real issue, software bug on your side , not a device . This is why: I have a Nexus 7 (latest), ipad with ios 7, iphone 5s, iphone 5, all do the same. different networks too. The main one is 25mBps, HERE look at my main network specs : http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/i/687821434

Can you investigate further, pretty please.
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    So when I or when CS replies saying it looks like your device desyned. That's what we see. We're not speculating. We're not really saying your device/network sucks. We are simply stating a fact.

We have reported many of these to our QA/Dev team and I know that pretty much everything we've seen reported through our ticket queue and through these forums are in the pipeline. I'm going to work to get a Thread going with the patch notes to our updates, and I'll try and get specifics on what we have going into these updates, as well as the state of some of the bugs being reported.

Now, if you want CS to look into your account, we can. However, it cannot be as general as "I lost my cars to your glitches!" We need to look up specific races. Help us to help you.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Samson51Samson51 Registered Users 16 Posts
    It still amazes me that people are still apending there hard earned money to buy gems for boost. This has been going since the last update and they still have not fixed the issues. All we get is the same old excuses of we are working on it. The game is a live 24/7 game and you guys are only working M-F 9-5. People wakeup. If they were really concerned about you they would have already reimbursed all for there losses. All they are concerned about is getting new items out each week for us to spend on.
    Truth is that people think this is done on purpose by Cie to get people to buy gems, I don’t think so.
    I think it is a big hidden bug that they have not recognized.
    Problem is, that they have not even acknowledged it, even after many many have reported it.
    And to your comment, so you know, you can’t have a top 100 team without gems.
  • Samson51Samson51 Registered Users 16 Posts
    No never said you needed gem boost to be on a top team. There are lots of good races who do not need boost to race.
    LOL, no that was I, and it is true. If you want to be in a Top 100 team in turf, you WILL need lots of GEMS. but please lets stick to the issue.
  • nitrokid13nitrokid13 Registered Users 42 Posts
    I just lost a stella 6.9 car due to the same thing I work hard to get this car and cant afford another one. Its not easy spending alot of money on this game to lose your car to this issue well it sucks for me because all I understand from what everyone is saying is tuff deal deal with it this whole time im thinking that the dude stole my car with a hack and its cie games crashing on the start I have a samsung mega and just to add my brother lost his viper same way so hes screwed too because he hasnt heard anything from cie now whats my next step ive bought all my cars and spent well over 400 real dollars what do I do to get my stella back
  • theoktonytheoktony Registered Users 34 Posts
    i have seen a somewhat similar glitch just watching the replays. both cars are lined up, you see both cars lurch forward just a bit then they remain at the start line but you can hear them racing and shifting. then out of no where it flashes to the race winner after he crossed the finish line. could these possibly be the replays of some of these glitchy races?
  • miguel1212miguel1212 Registered Users 10 Posts
    ryyst,, im trying to make a trade for a z4 with this person who claims to be an admin also please help, I don't know if the person is lying or not ill let you know who it is if you can help thank you
This discussion has been closed.