Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

SETUP FOR MAXED CIVIC SI?

Darvz18lolDarvz18lol Registered Users 140 Posts
Setup For Civic Si? ? ....

Comments

• Options
    ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    TURBOOOOOOO
  • Options
    Nolan SpeerNolan Speer Registered Users 372 Posts
    HONDA CIVIC SI RATING: 1646 POWER TO WEIGHT RATIO: 0.1267429761 243.6 HP | 185.036 TQ | 1,922.0 LBS(WITH CF TRUNK) EXHAUST SYSTEM Catalytic Converter: Pro 2 Exhaust Pipe & Muffler: Pro 2 Header: Pro 2 INTAKE SYSTEM Intake Kit: Pro 3 Intake Manifold: Pro 2 Throttle Body: Pro 3 NITROUS OXIDE KIT Bottle: Stage 2 Nitrous Jet & Core: Pro NITTO Nitto: NT05R (Last One) TURBO Blow-Off Valve: Pro 1 Intercooler: Pro 3 Turbo Down Pipe: Pro 3 Turbo Piping: Pro 3 Turbo Up Pipe: Pro 3 Turbocharger: Pro 3 CHASSIS Suspension: Stage 2 Weight Reduction: Pro CONVERSION Conversion: Turbo and NOS Kit DRIVETRAIN Axle/Drive Shaft: Stock Clutch: Pro 3 Differential: Pro 3 Flywheel: Pro 2 Transmission: Pro ENGINE INTERNALS Cam Gear: Stage 2 Camshaft: Pro 2 Connecting Rods: Pro 2 Crank Shaft: Pro 2 Displacement: Pro 3 Engine Head: Pro 1 Fuel System: Pro 3 Pistons: Pro 3 Valves & Valve Springs: Pro 3
  • Options
    SavageRonSavageRon Registered Users 95 Posts
    HONDA CIVIC SI RATING: 1646 POWER TO WEIGHT RATIO: 0.1267429761 243.6 HP | 185.036 TQ | 1,922.0 LBS(WITH CF TRUNK) EXHAUST SYSTEM Catalytic Converter: Pro 2 Exhaust Pipe & Muffler: Pro 2 Header: Pro 2 INTAKE SYSTEM Intake Kit: Pro 3 Intake Manifold: Pro 2 Throttle Body: Pro 3 NITROUS OXIDE KIT Bottle: Stage 2 Nitrous Jet & Core: Pro NITTO Nitto: NT05R (Last One) TURBO Blow-Off Valve: Pro 1 Intercooler: Pro 3 Turbo Down Pipe: Pro 3 Turbo Piping: Pro 3 Turbo Up Pipe: Pro 3 Turbocharger: Pro 3 CHASSIS Suspension: Stage 2 Weight Reduction: Pro CONVERSION Conversion: Turbo and NOS Kit DRIVETRAIN Axle/Drive Shaft: Stock Clutch: Pro 3 Differential: Pro 3 Flywheel: Pro 2 Transmission: Pro ENGINE INTERNALS Cam Gear: Stage 2 Camshaft: Pro 2 Connecting Rods: Pro 2 Crank Shaft: Pro 2 Displacement: Pro 3 Engine Head: Pro 1 Fuel System: Pro 3 Pistons: Pro 3 Valves & Valve Springs: Pro 3

what does this setup run?
  • Options
    As far as I know it's the best setup there is for it. I used the power to weight ratio with all the upgrades.
  • Options
    As far as I know it's the best setup there is for it. I used the power to weight ratio with all the upgrades.

the fastest I have got is 10.3s I heard 9.9 is maxx how do u launch?
  • Options
    9.9 is with boost. 10.1 is the best without, and you have to get a perfect run for that. Perfect launch and hitting all the shifts right. I don't run it enough to know the shift points, but the launching is the same as other cars you full rev and let off at the right time to where you get a perfect launch. If you're hitting 10.3s regularly that's still pretty good.
  • Options
    9.9 is with boost. 10.1 is the best without, and you have to get a perfect run for that. Perfect launch and hitting all the shifts right. I don't run it enough to know the shift points, but the launching is the same as other cars you full rev and let off at the right time to where you get a perfect launch. If you're hitting 10.3s regularly that's still pretty good.

ok sounds good that's I just need help launching then still trying to get it if anyone can help??
  • Options
    Launch is kinda tricky. You can either push and let off repeatedly and try to hit the green and not get wheel spin, or you can test trying to full rev and let off at a certain point like second yellow light and launch once both lights are green. If you practice the second way it works a lot better but even I can only do it with certain cars stills with the rest I just use the old-fashioned way and push and let off a thousand times and hope for green.
  • Options

hey im looking for the setup that runs 10.0xx-10.1xx I will pay !!!!!!
  • Options
    NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
    The setup posted u can do 9.9-10.0 with boost
  • Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    I get 9,980 5 out of 6 runs with this build. If you can't run under 10.000, I wouldn't pink anyone good.
  • Options
    chupacabra13chupacabra13 Registered Users 117 Posts
    Today i lost my evo x from civic si.. he running 9.6 its possible that?
  • Options
    chupacabra13chupacabra13 Registered Users 117 Posts
    Y y im sure.. it was si.. i cant bellive it yet.. :(
  • Options
    stroddastrodda Registered Users 235 Posts
    I have an si with a 1647 rating. But I'm still learning the shifting.
  • Options
    twek139twek139 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Saw an si with 178 tq with 1648 rate runing 9.9