Options

Joining guild problem !

I can't receive guild invitation !!
If I delete the game and re-download ,
Will my game profile still be save ???!!
Please help me !!

Comments

• Options
    kao52533kao52533 Registered Users 18 Posts
    If u delete ur game. Everything will be gone. There is no save profile bin in this game yet.
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    oOskyOo wrote: »
    I can't receive guild invitation !!
    If I delete the game and re-download ,
    Will my game profile still be save ???!!
    Please help me !!

hi there sky yoooll
    haha u have no need to do such a stupid step for reinstall there is nothing can help to your problem firstly joining guild that is easier promoting your name to some hosting or leaderskill team or member from individual guild to be invitation send to u then u are allow to join any of them so basically guild it just a group of member can pile up to 50 member each group get what i mean here ???
    and second your data would not deleted even you are trying to uninstall and reinstall the save file store on GLU server base on your iCloud user name login no worry no effect deleted your data this eternity warrior 3 platform design defferent from eternity warrior 2 or 1 so just do what you wish remember must promote your id name in eternity warrior 3 chat room show often request other guild to add u as a team member after join u wanna leave that group yes you can immediately deactivate your guild member or join other guild as ETC