Selling of items

BloodDevilBloodDevil Registered Users 14 Posts
Dear Glu developer,

I believe this suggestion page is made for a reason. To improve user gaming experience.
Therefore I highly suggest my personal opinion that will definitely benefits all user.

Instead of selling items one by one, you could make it easier for us to sell items in bulks.

For example:

There is an option where we can select to sell all white items, all items below green or all items without fuse etc etc..
This way it could really save us a lot of time trying to empty a bags of 80 slots etc...

Kindly take into consideration of this suggestion.

Your attention would be greatly appreciate.

Thank you.

Comments

• ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    BloodDevil wrote: »
    Dear Glu developer,

I believe this suggestion page is made for a reason. To improve user gaming experience.
    Therefore I highly suggest my personal opinion that will definitely benefits all user.

Instead of selling items one by one, you could make it easier for us to sell items in bulks.

For example:

There is an option where we can select to sell all white items, all items below green or all items without fuse etc etc..
    This way it could really save us a lot of time trying to empty a bags of 80 slots etc...

Kindly take into consideration of this suggestion.

Your attention would be greatly appreciate.

Thank you.

Great idea!
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    I Support this
    -Sagelz
  • kao52533kao52533 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Good one. It also could have a option to lock our important iteams. I always sell iteams in wrong
  • JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    kao52533 wrote: »
    Good one. It also could have a option to lock our important iteams. I always sell iteams in wrong

I'd prefer this idea. Just lock the items we want and sell the rest with a click of a button. Makes life simple & easy.