Options

Modders

I've seen a bunch of modders start popping up in game so figured I'd just say watch for them.

Comments

• Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Really? What did they mod?
  • Options
    VodkaunicornVodkaunicorn Registered Users 10 Posts
    I've seen the mods. It's for infinite health, infinite skill, and immediate skill cool down. It's on sinfuliphone. It's just a .deb file mod.
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Oh, that kind of mod. Yes, I'd seen information about that. But it only works if your device is jailbroken, something which I'll never do. You cannot earn free gems by viewing video if your device is JB. And I believe there'll be future game developement that prevent playes participation if they r using JB devices.

And I don't really see the point in such mod. Probably it's for lazy people who do not want to spend time farming bosses, and lazy people can't really advance far into the game when it comes to the VP Tournament.

I'm just curious on how you identify players who mod? I mean you can't tell just by viewing their equipment, hero level or GS, right?
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Couldn't a modded potentially win the top prize of a boss tournament? There would be the disadvantage of only having the 40 bag slots, but there would be the advantage of having special moves with no cool down..although bellboy doesn't take much time anyway, so perhaps the bag slot thing is enough of a disadvantage all by itself, haha.
  • Options
    Well it works with non JB through I-Funbox. Also, you could just use a proxy server(I can't remember which one) to earn 5000 gems easily.
  • Options
    Oh, and for the device to recognize a JB, you could easily make a flex tweak to make the game not recognize a JB device.