Options

when I can play legendary mode?

mouse989mouse989 Registered Users 1 Posts
I can not play the legendary mode. I play to the lvl 20, The Lost Forest stage.
I want to know when i can play in the legendary mode to farm more items
Thnks

Comments

• Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    mouse989 wrote: »
    Thnks

You need to clear all the map areas in normal mode first before you can go to legendary mode. That means you need to clear Ivar Mountains.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    mouse989 wrote: »
    Thnks

You have to finish Normal Mode before you can play Legendary Mode. Anyway even if you can go to Legendary Mode, you wont last a few seconds without getting killed. You are simply too weak!
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    You have to finish Normal Mode before you can play Legendary Mode. Anyway even if you can go to Legendary Mode, you wont last a few seconds without getting killed. You are simply too weak!

Haha, I see you're still grinding this game out too :)

I'm back to the Infinity Blade 3 grind. I did make a character named hashtag on here, but haven't been logging in really. No reason to go all out again after being near the top for so long and having so many phone problems twice. Now that the iFunBox problems have started up again, they'll probably make it even harder to access the files soon.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Haha, I see you're still grinding this game out too :)

I'm back to the Infinity Blade 3 grind. I did make a character named hashtag on here, but haven't been logging in really. No reason to go all out again after being near the top for so long and having so many phone problems twice. Now that the iFunBox problems have started up again, they'll probably make it even harder to access the files soon.

Great to see you. After stopping for a month cos of my surgery, I have been trying to finish Legendary Mode with the Mage. Finally made it today with the Mage at level 49. No thoughts of playing Warrior or Monk. I must be crazy even to play Mage even so. The rest of the gang are light years ahead of me, ha ha. I wonder how long I will last in Ascension before I get kicked out, as my standing has dropped lower and lower. I dont mind though. I do still play freecell and have added Word Wrap as I have lots of free time.