Gems Not Shareable?

EdSanEdSan Registered Users 20 Posts
I don't know if it only happened to me. I thought that if you play Glu games, gems are shared meaning you can use them from one Glu game to another just like in Android devices wherein Glu credits can be spent on Glu games. EW3 is my 2nd game in an Apple device the other one being EW2 so I don't really know if gems are shareable. Pls. advise me since I want to buy a legendary item which would cost me 100 gems (I have 3000 gems on EW2).

Comments

• WadsWads Registered Users 10 Posts
    Gems are bound to each game.
  • lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    EdSan wrote: »
    I don't know if it only happened to me. I thought that if you play Glu games, gems are shared meaning you can use them from one Glu game to another just like in Android devices wherein Glu credits can be spent on Glu games. EW3 is my 2nd game in an Apple device the other one being EW2 so I don't really know if gems are shareable. Pls. advise me since I want to buy a legendary item which would cost me 100 gems (I have 3000 gems on EW2).

Nothing is sharable in ios format!
  • JanyckJanyck Registered Users 22 Posts
    Same,here. I just installed it. Why there are diamonds and not glu coins like a currency.
    I am using android 4.1.2.
    I am really disappointed . I thought I can share currency through the glu games.
    lvl 72 Grand Dragon Lord with fully upgraded General's Armor

"I am real player not a cheater, even I have rooted device"
    Janyck wrote: »
    Same,here. I just installed it. Why there are diamonds and not glu coins like a currency.
    I am using android 4.1.2.
    I am really disappointed . I thought I can share currency through the glu games.

Only Android users can sharr glu coins, NOT ios users in glu games. Nobody knows why. And andoroid users can't play with ios users.
  • puccapucca Registered Users 36 Posts
    Good to see some old friends. So now here we are in another messy world of Udar or whatever. I see this time Glu has taken another step further towards the so-called "Ultimate In-app purchase". No daily free gems, no health potions sold by gold, 3 versions of Mystery Box with the "guarantee" for potential customers.

The only thing that keeps my Warrior alive is the parry skill I learned in EW2 :D
    Lvl 67 Grand Dragon Lord
    Proud of getting full Mystery set without paying a single $ to buy gem :D
  • JanyckJanyck Registered Users 22 Posts
    @lauapik
    No, what r u saying is clear for me.
    I am just saying that there is a new currency/diamonds for android players. Not sharing glu coins between the android games any more.
    It was the only thing what made me keep going.
    Big disappointment for me.
    lvl 72 Grand Dragon Lord with fully upgraded General's Armor

"I am real player not a cheater, even I have rooted device"
    Janyck wrote: »
    @lauapik
    No, what r u saying is clear for me.
    I am just saying that there is a new currency/diamonds for android players. Not sharing glu coins between the android games any more.
    It was the only thing what made me keep going.
    Big disappointment for me.

This is an under the belt blow to Android users. Forcing users to buy gems with real cash.
  • SeTaSSeTaS Registered Users 73 Posts
    just installed EW3 on adroid... no gems share...
    played a lot EW2, HOD, DH reloaded, just to get a lot of gems... to prepare for this game coming to android... and now it was useless...

UNinstalling EW3...
    UNinstalling EW2...
    UNinstalling HOD...
    UNinstalling DH reloaded...
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    im joing you setas. they make you buy there currency which sharing was good factor. now they make another currency which you have to buy again. oh whats the point in playing these games when they change there own currency.
    I rather spend my money on minecraft and more ps3 games or even go back to wow monthly subscription.
    1 star rating from now on
  • chrilion1@gmail.comchrilion1@gmail.com Registered Users 258 Posts
    SeTaS wrote: »
    just installed EW3 on adroid... no gems share...
    played a lot EW2, HOD, DH reloaded, just to get a lot of gems... to prepare for this game coming to android... and now it was useless...

UNinstalling EW3...
    UNinstalling EW2...
    UNinstalling HOD...
    UNinstalling DH reloaded...

LOL were you suprised. Ofcourse they would not allow glu coins in mw3.